NYTIMES on the PATS... Thoughts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

NYTIMES on the PATS... Thoughts?

See the link.  Discuss?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/30/sports/football/30patriots.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: NYTIMES on the PATS... Thoughts?

No one seems to mention that when the new CBA is hammered out the salary cap will go up which will pay Mankins and Brady their coin and all will be happy in Beantown again.

and I believe Brady said "Mr Kraft I'm the best decision that you ever made."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Who cares what a NY newspaper thinks?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

That would seem to indicate that Welker will be used in the first few weeks of the season, a boon to an offense that, without him, lacks a rhythm and a reliable safety net.

I really think you had to live last season as a Pats fan to understand. These writers continue to vomit words and stories that exaggerate what happened last year and how it will affect them this year.

IMO,  the Jets and Phins had their chance last year and blew it. The Pats had a mediocre year and still won the division. Now, Brady and Moss have the distractions they need to put up serious numbers like 07. Or will it be Crumpler? or, will it be WW, or Holt, or Hernendez or Gronk or Taylor or Faulk or Tate or Pryce or Morris or even Maroney.

They're putting up points, no doubt about that. The question is can the D hold on for the ride?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Isn't that what we've been reading here on Boston.com and the Globe for the last couple of years?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

I think the pats d is going to be their downfall. They also don't have a running game. They still have Brady and Bellichek though..they win 10 games. I don't know how you can say Miami and the Jets had their chance last year when the dolphins have the youngest team in football. They also had the toughest schedule in football and had 7 starters missing for most of the year. This isn't the Patriot team that won those Superbowls. IMO they have those most question marks on defense. Bellichek is a great coach but having no defensive or offensive coordinators like he's had in the past is going to hurt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: NYTIMES on the PATS... Thoughts?:
    Perfect he was not dissing the Phins man he was just saying that last year the Pats didnt look too great at times and so last year would have been the year to hop in a kick us while we were down and they couldnt do it. The Pats will be a better team this year then they were last and so if they won the div last year on a down year this year with a better team they should still be able to compete for the div crown.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Yes I agree but I don't think the Phins "blew it" last year. The level of talent with these 3 teams has changed since last year. They all have their weaknesses. I think that last game between Miami and New England might turn out to be a playoff game...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to NYTIMES on the PATS... Thoughts?:
    See the link.  Discuss? http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/30/sports/football/30patriots.html
    Posted by Dessalines

Why would anyone believe anything that this rag puts out.I would`nt even use it to train a puppy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to Re: NYTIMES on the PATS... Thoughts?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NYTIMES on the PATS... Thoughts? : Yes I agree but I don't think the Phins "blew it" last year. The level of talent with these 3 teams has changed since last year. They all have their weaknesses. I think that last game between Miami and New England might turn out to be a playoff game...
    Posted by perfect72[/QUOTE]

Perfect, I said they blew their chance. There's a difference. Honestly I'm sick and tired of listening to everyone's opinion of how the talent level has changed, and the Pats aren't the Pats anymore. They're the division champs and until the Phins and Jets prove they're better it'll stay that way.

IMO the talent level has changed, it always does form one year to the next. The only way to know which direction is on the field.

btw-good luck with that thug women beating career criminal. I hope the W's are worth having someone like that bring down the image of a once great team.

Sections
Shortcuts