nytimes: pats preview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: nytimes: pats preview

Chung has confirmed to me again this year he cant cover. He looked like he had some issues tackling as well. I didnt like seeing him getting dragged around hanging on to a guy waiting for help. I hope he steps it up tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: nytimes: pats preview:
    [QUOTE]The same templated review of the NY Jets had this to say about Mr Sanchez: Offense Mark Sanchez is fortunate to play in an offense that has a stellar line and can run the ball, and to play for a coaching staff that understands how to aid his development by manufacturing easy successes for him. Offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer does a marvelous job with run-pass mixture in play calls and with designed quick throws that make Sanchez comfortable and take advantage of his greatest strength (accuracy between the numbers). Over all, it has been a successful first two years for the fifth pick in the ’09 draft. If that success is to continue, Sanchez must make a big leap. He’s still not a natural progression passer. His pocket mobility remains poor. Athletically, he is good at “buying time” under pressure, but there’s a difference between “buying time” and “buying time to throw .” Elite quarterbacks buy time by sliding and stepping up in the pocket, all the while maintaining their readiness to fire in a split second. In other words, elite quarterbacks buy time to throw. Sanchez, like most young quarterbacks, buys time by looking at the pass-rushers, tucking the ball and eluding them. By doing this,  he’s not a threat to throw. A quarterback who’s not a threat to throw is not much of a threat at all. Sanchez must correct this if he’s ever to become a consistent progression passer. Because he’s so good when it comes to quick-plant-and-throw, and because he has just so-so arm strength, the Jets’ passing attack will always revolve  predominantly around underneath routes. But a progression passer at least presents the vital option of going over the top. http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/2011-jets-season-preview/
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

Sorry but whoever wrote this article lost all credibility right from the start when it starts off "fortunate to play in an offense that has a STELLAR line".

They have a bad offense line which pretty much everyone on here has pointed out and could very well be even worse this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

will the jets even make the playoffs? you have to look at the other teams which could be looking for a wild card if they don't have the top record in their division. baltimore or Pitt, houston or indy, kansas city or san diego,

that sounds like a hard group to beat to get the wild card. so if we are able to win the AFC  East we might be able to shut the jets out of the playoffs and perhaps shut them up (especially rex ryan/bart scott)

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]They have a "bad offensive line", Patsman3/Phat Rex?  You sure about that? Even the stiffs/back ups looked dominant in the preseason game.  The have solid back up depth and top notch starting quality. Only a troll like yourself would try to slide in a comment like that. It may not be the 1989 SF 49ers, but it's definitely top 5 in the NFL, or at least top 10. Two All Pros/All Pro caliber in Mankins and Vollmer, Koopen is steady at Center, Connolly is quietly solid and Matt Light had an All Pro year last year with a #17 overall pick in Solder who has looked quietly solid so far.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Hey Moron/Rusty.  More proof that you don't actually read peoples post.  My response was to the description of the JETS offensive line not New England.  Way to work yourself into a lather (then again you probably wake up that way) for nothing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]Umm, why you would talk about the Jets, MORON, if this thread is about the Pats?  . You aren't fooling anyone. Now go lather up your boyfriend.

Holy crap calling you a moron is a compliment I can see. Go back to my original post and see the post I was responding to.  Why don't you ask the poster I responded to why they posted in the piece about New York?

I do have to laugh thou when you ask why I am talking about New York because that's ALL you talk about no matter what post it is.

Amazing (but not surprising) you couldn't just admit you made a mistake.  So sad Rusty Cry

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]No, it's not "holy crap". Holy crap is you being one step away from Jeffrey Dahmer Land. lmao I see that now, but your little act of playing poseur Pats fan focusing specifically on the Jets won't work. That's really the point here, regardless of what you were responding to.  You're trying to keep your cover and will not work. What's sad is you were banned as using other handles before as Phat Rex, this time Patsman, Patsman 2 and now 3. This is along with the McCheaters and Bralon monikers.  Just give it up. We know who you are.  It won't work, this shifting in and out of threads with different personalities. Maybe think about volunteering at a homeless shelter?

You seriously live in your own little world and I for one am glad I am no where near it.  Apology accepted.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Looks like this writer gets it. Brady is the key and the system is fashioned to him. Now if we could just get a defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like this writer gets it. Brady is the key and the system is fashioned to him. Now if we could just get a defense.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

so basically your cahnging your position on BB being a great gm?? because basically this writer is saying this team has been built well by the coach...

otherwise im confused by your statement

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]I believe preseason games will show the lack of positional depth on the NY Jets, as it showed in the game with Houston. It is hard to tell by watching just one game but I think they took a modest step backwards having readily available quality players compared to last year. A good portion of their wins last year came late in the fourth quarter or overtime. With lesser quality back-ups they may not win as many closely contested games this year. An any rate ... I do not wish them well. I mean I hope they are healthy but I don't want them to play well.
    Posted by OlderbutWiser[/QUOTE]

This is my view too - if they stay injury free they will
    probably make the playoffs - but that Oline is really
    weak on the right side

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]No, it's not "holy crap". Holy crap is you being one step away from Jeffrey Dahmer Land. lmao I see that now, but your little act of playing poseur Pats fan focusing specifically on the Jets won't work. That's really the point here, regardless of what you were responding to.  You're trying to keep your cover and will not work. What's sad is you were banned as using other handles before as Phat Rex, this time Patsman, Patsman 2 and now 3. This is along with the McCheaters and Bralon monikers.  Just give it up. We know who you are.  It won't work, this shifting in and out of threads with different personalities. Maybe think about volunteering at a homeless shelter?
    You don't know sh it. Bralon is one person and for the seventh time idiot, a Giants fan. Not a Jets fan. You are dense and your vitriol towards the Jets only has me rooting for them all the more to beat BB eyes and TB, buttswob. I know what you are. An insecure and hateful fool always trying to disprove commenters alien to you in this forum. Everyone has an opinion. We'll even allow yours here if we like it or not. Your prolonged sedentary position wide eyed at your computer screen must have augmented your omentum and is visibly noticeable in your mid drift girth. Directed personal criticism towards you is one of your most apparent irks. I just couldn't make this up. Sound familiar? Get on a training regiment and start feeling better about yourself and maybe you can rekindle, with some physical attraction, that desire to be wanted by your love muffin Norman. Demeaning you gives me absolutely no pleasure which on the other hand you get off on. Now back into mommy's cellar. I AM A GIANTS FAN. And I love the NFL. Fools like you are the reason opposing fans dislike your team. You just don't get it. Borrowed that from you also. Is that OK? Run along little boy and go find mommy's apron strings. Losers are born every second and you are reborn every day not having gained a smidge of winner quality. Sad. Oops, I did it again. Next thing is I'll be accused of plagiarism. Everyone is the voice of the Forum, not just Crusty the Clown.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts