o boo hoo wes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

o boo hoo wes!

Belichick rescued you from a bad team, Brady turned you into one of the best receivers in the game, and yes you had the talent to do it. but you re still whining about your coach, and you admit he was the same with all players. so he called you out in front of everybody  mayb over the Rex foot fetish.. You knew he would be pissed about that, so why didn't you shut your mouth!!  How many times did I hear Felger bait you into saying something negative about BB. So glad your current team doesn't care what you say, keep talking, you are making yourself look like a fool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: o boo hoo wes!

Tell us how you really feel Game!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Belichick rescued you from a bad team, Brady turned you into one of the best receivers in the game, and yes you had the talent to do it. but you re still whining about your coach, and you admit he was the same with all players. so he called you out in front of everybody  mayb over the Rex foot fetish.. You knew he would be pissed about that, so why didn't you shut your mouth!!  How many times did I hear Felger bait you into saying something negative about BB. So glad your current team doesn't care what you say, keep talking, you are making yourself look like a fool

back to the kitchen girl. WW is lb for lb arguably the toughest player in the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

WW is lb for lb arguably the toughest player in the league.

I agree, but what the heck does that have to do with him acting like an a-s-s?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

back to the kitchen girl. WW is lb for lb arguably the toughest player in the league.

Good to know mysogyny is alive and well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

You agree with his sexist comments?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

His ego the size of his giant head is reeling from the fact that Bill didn't flinch when he threatened to walk and he was replaced within the the hour of his departure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Wes Welker knows better than anyone there's no crying in football. Arguably one of the toughest professional player in any sport. His dependability, solid contributions to the team, accelerated recovery  from a major knee injury, and ability to stay on the field after getting the daylight knocked out of him many many times during his time with the Patriots showed his character and professionalism every game.  The man has game and talent.

I don't get the bashing of Wes. So what if he stated the obvious? Shhhh.  BB is a tough coach. But we know BB gets results. His style may not be for everyone. And Wes's way with words may not be for BB. Bad mojo on parting, which is unfortunate but that's life.

TB definitely appreciated Wes's talent and vice versa.  And they are friends, which speaks volumes. TB is also an intense demanding QB. And that's a good thing.

Time to move on. The rivalry with the Broncos and Pats will be intense this season. Can't wait.

GO Pats!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

Wes Welker knows better than anyone there's no crying in football. Arguably one of the toughest professional player in any sport. His dependability, solid contributions to the team, accelerated recovery  from a major knee injury, and ability to stay on the field after getting the daylight knocked out of him many many times during his time with the Patriots showed his character and professionalism every game.  The man has game and talent.

I don't get the bashing of Wes. So what if he stated the obvious? Shhhh.  BB is a tough coach. But we know BB gets results. His style may not be for everyone. And Wes's way with words may not be for BB. Bad mojo on parting, which is unfortunate but that's life.

TB definitely appreciated Wes's talent and vice versa.  And they are friends, which speaks volumes. TB is also an intense demanding QB. And that's a good thing.

Time to move on. The rivalry with the Broncos and Pats will be intense this season. Can't wait.

GO Pats!

Adrian Peterson is a million times tougher than Welker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wes admits that BB was tough on EVERY player on the team and did not pick on specific players.  So, now he uses the " I got rode too hard by BB" as the underlying reason for leaving??!!  How about admiting you and your agent blew it in the contract negotiations by not accepting a bigger contract in 2012 and then signing with Denver for what amounts to be the same if not a lesser contract.  You misjudged your worth to the Pats and went running.  It appears Wes was starting to put "I" before "team" last year.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

GO Pats!

Couldn't have said it any better myself darwk!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

GO Pats!

[/QUOTE]

No arguement from me. Adrian Peterson is  freak of nature tough.  Don't see Wes as a whiner. What I saw was Wes getting lickins and keeping on tickin. He's a real deal professional. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

GO Pats!

[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but what does Adrian Peterson have to do with the topic?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

GO Pats!

ridiculous overstatement ^^

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Wes Welker knows better than anyone there's no crying in football."

then why is he crying?

"Time to move on"

please let Wes know that when you get a chance...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Wes Welker knows better than anyone there's no crying in football."

then why is he crying?

"Time to move on"

please let Wes know that when you get a chance...

I appreciate the way Wes plays football.  I don't find his comments on BB offensive or whiny. His experience.  Wes has moved on to Denver. I think he would have preferred to retire from football as a Patriot with TB.  That door is closed.  Agree or disagree with the way he handled the situation, it wasn't easy for him to leave. That much is obvious.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Not really sure I understand what the point was of Wes making the comment in the first place.  Like Welker as a player; seems a decent guy; just don't get it but what the he11 do I know?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

GO Pats!

[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but what does Adrian Peterson have to do with the topic?  

[/QUOTE]

Someone said Welker is the toughest guy in sports. Toughest receiver, maybe, but I'd throw Boldin into the mix as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

[QUOTE]

GO Pats!

ridiculous overstatement ^^

[/QUOTE]

No way in hell is a WR tougher than a RB. Considering the kind of hits RBs take and who are usually dishing it out (300 plus DL, 250 LBs) compared to Welker the WR who, every once in a while, will take a big hit from a safety (average 225) and tell me who's tougher? Heck, Welker had a minor tear of his ACL and came back in 6 months. Peterson tore his MCL, PCL  ND ACL and also came back in 6 months. 

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

GO Pats!

[/QUOTE]

You must be using the new math.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

WW has EARNED the right to say what he wants.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's a kitchen?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

What's a kitchen?

It's the place that has the drawer where my wife keeps all the take out menus.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

What's a kitchen?

It's the place that has the drawer where my wife keeps all the take out menus.

[/QUOTE]

O right---now I remember.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

What's a kitchen?

figures, IF the girl can't cook she is not a keeper, just a throw back

Sections
Shortcuts