o boo hoo wes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: o boo hoo wes!

He left because the Pats offered him a better than market deal the season before and he turned it down, with no recourse the Pats signed Amendola, reading the writing on the wall Wes' agent asked for a final offer but the money for that slot position was already spent, the Pats made him a fair offer anyway in an attempt to keep him and he turned it down.
      Sour grapes... a slot receiver never would have worked himself into his tax bracket unless he was playing for Belichick and had Brady throwing him the ball, he should be gracious, thank them for everything and move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

You agree with his sexist comments?

Not at all...apparently, you did you not see what I quoted? I agreed that Wes is tough....but he's acting like an a-s-s for even opening his mouth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Just Shat Up Already! and DONT cry when you get flattened over the middle by # 24! Yooooo Adriaaaan! Handle my lightwork for me.....smh, talk about sour grapes. This guy needs to concentrate on making Forehead happy and keep his piehole Shut!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

He left because the Pats offered him a better than market deal the season before and he turned it down, with no recourse the Pats signed Amendola, reading the writing on the wall Wes' agent asked for a final offer but the money for that slot position was already spent, the Pats made him a fair offer anyway in an attempt to keep him and he turned it down.
      Sour grapes... a slot receiver never would have worked himself into his tax bracket unless he was playing for Belichick and had Brady throwing him the ball, he should be gracious, thank them for everything and move on.

-it's a two way street - think brady and bellichick benefitted from welker's 100 1500 every year? this idea that brady made him is nonsense - his talent speed and toughness did and dont tell me he couldn't have had similar success with another qb or coach - welker owes them nothing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

You agree with his sexist comments?

Not at all...apparently, you did you not see what I quoted? I agreed that Wes is tough....but he's acting like an a-s-s for even opening his mouth.

I was kidding.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

-it's a two way street - think brady and bellichick benefitted from welker's 100 1500 every year? this idea that brady made him is nonsense - his talent speed and toughness did and dont tell me he couldn't have had similar success with another qb or coach - welker owes them nothing

Looks at Walker's stats before Tom Brady and BB...his best season was a season where he caught 60 balls...-_- Wants to insult you but you've made enough of a fool of yourself that it wouldve overkill. Walks away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Belichick rescued you from a bad team, Brady turned you into one of the best receivers in the game, and yes you had the talent to do it. but you re still whining about your coach, and you admit he was the same with all players. so he called you out in front of everybody  mayb over the Rex foot fetish.. You knew he would be pissed about that, so why didn't you shut your mouth!!  How many times did I hear Felger bait you into saying something negative about BB. So glad your current team doesn't care what you say, keep talking, you are making yourself look like a fool

back to the kitchen girl. WW is lb for lb arguably the toughest player in the league.

What's a kitchen?

figures, IF the girl can't cook she is not a keeper, just a throw back

[/QUO

Game is yummy. I'd call her a keeper. No need to cook IMO. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Belichick rescued you from a bad team, Brady turned you into one of the best receivers in the game, and yes you had the talent to do it. but you re still whining about your coach, and you admit he was the same with all players. so he called you out in front of everybody  mayb over the Rex foot fetish.. You knew he would be pissed about that, so why didn't you shut your mouth!!  How many times did I hear Felger bait you into saying something negative about BB. So glad your current team doesn't care what you say, keep talking, you are making yourself look like a fool

back to the kitchen girl. WW is lb for lb arguably the toughest player in the league.

What's a kitchen?

[/QUO

Seconded,  you dont ask a woman as fine as GAME to go anywhere near the kitchen. That would be a crime to fans of beautiful women since cooking can be stressful and ages the body. You have a girl like GAME, you want to eat out at expensive restaurants so that everyone sees how lucky you are.

My girlfriend would kill me if she read this... XD

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

he should be gracious, thank them for everything and move on.

This is exactly what he should do.

It just seems that Wes has a real big problem doing the right things when they count the most.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I was kidding.

My bad.....hard to tell online sometimes...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

What's a kitchen?

[/QUO

Seconded,  you dont ask a woman as fine as GAME to go anywhere near the kitchen. That would be a crime to fans of beautiful women since cooking can be stressful and ages the body. You have a girl like GAME, you want to eat out at expensive restaurants so that everyone sees how lucky you are.

How do know she is so fine?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

What's a kitchen?

[/QUO

How do know she is so fine?

Her avatar when I first joined was her in a bikini , then it became her in a dress and now we have to look at Gronk and Tommy. -_-... She's a looker, and she loves football too, she's a keeper.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm with you game, boo freaking hoo......the best thing for him to do is keep his mouth shut and enjoy the money BB and TB elevated him too. It'd be a shame to find out he has that little respect for the Patriots organization by flapping his big mouth about the same people who helped his career.

I truely hope he doesn't turn into that guy I want to see completely blown up across the middle.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:

I'm with you game, boo freaking hoo......the best thing for him to do is keep his mouth shut and enjoy the money BB and TB elevated him too. It'd be a shame to find out he has that little respect for the Patriots organization by flapping his big mouth about the same people who helped his career.

I truely hope he doesn't turn into that guy I want to see completely blown up across the middle.

WW has EARNED the right to say what he pleases regarding football. I would Never want to see him blown up. He took many hits for the Pats over the middle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

WW has EARNED the right to say what he pleases regarding football. I would Never want to see him blown up. He took many hits for the Pats over the middle.

I loved Wes, and think he's a great player, and gave us some great years. But in my eyes, there is no reason for him to open his mouth and act like a jerk. He needs to exercise a little class here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Brady focused too much on Wes. By the time Play-offs started, teams had a Defensive game plan to stop us. In which they did, at home which is even worse. Sterling Moores's play, and a crazy missed chip shot for a FG, saved us that year. Time to move on and let Brady do what he's does best hit the Open Man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Sam-Adams's comment:

I think his Little Man complex is starting to show. You made your bed, now lie in it. Its not like you got shipped to the Raiders. You still have an ALL PRo QB, Bradys Rival. A class organization, right? Sooo, why is he still harping on the Pats? Sounds like regret to me. For BB being so hard on him, he sure sounds home sick. Little man complex compounded by his little hands that fail him in the clutch. Ocho was part of his his undoing. he introduced him to twitter and Wes started to market his brand and fell for the hype that he would be paid like a # 1 based on his bloated stats instead of realizing the Pats were just short on WRs and overused him.  He looks like he cries himself to sleep at night dreaming about Moats...lol

pathetic

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I think his Little Man complex is starting to show. You made your bed, now lie in it. Its not like you got shipped to the Raiders. You still have an ALL PRo QB, Bradys Rival. A class organization, right? Sooo, why is he still harping on the Pats? Sounds like regret to me. For BB being so hard on him, he sure sounds home sick. Little man complex compounded by his little hands that fail him in the clutch. Ocho was part of his his undoing. he introduced him to twitter and Wes started to market his brand and fell for the hype that he would be paid like a # 1 based on his bloated stats instead of realizing the Pats were just short on WRs and overused him.  He looks like he cries himself to sleep at night dreaming about Moats...lol

pathetic

pure speculation!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[/QUOTE]

It's the place that has the drawer where my wife keeps all the take out menus.

[/QUOTE]

I'm late to the thread, but that's great. Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I wonder.. if Wes made those catches in those SB losses, would he still be here?

Seems he started to have the dropsies, lately, and that is his undoing in BB's eyes, possibly.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

pathetic

pure speculation!

which part is speculation. I didnt make up anything here. Maybe Wes didnt outright say it, but its obvious he had a bloated impression of himself and along with his agent priced himself out of the pats market. Everything he did was dum. He was offered 8 mill/year and decliined. BB was mad he had to pay him 9.5 on the franchise and Wes ends up signing for 6/year. He played himself. There is no speculation there. Also, lots of fans noticed how he was different last year. Dropped many passes and was always taking shots at BB in the media. He tried to get cute and it bit him. Ocho DID introduce him to twitter and Wes DID proceed to act like some type of entitled Star and a D*ck. BB has always been -a -Dic. Wes' problem was trying to go at the coach the same way

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I wonder.. if Wes made those catches in those SB losses, would he still be here?

Seems he started to have the dropsies, lately, and that is his undoing in BB's eyes, possibly.

At this point, I don't think anyone really knows the real reason w/o a little (or a lot) of speculation. Bottom line is he's gone....and we have a stable full of exciting young guys....can't wait for tonight...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

How unprofessional talking trash about a former employer in the media.  Drag em down in the locker room but as the manhattans say ..Just kiss and say goodbye 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I was kidding.

My bad.....

^ Story of your life.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

My take on Wes' whining about BB is sour grapes.

To be honest I hope our defense puts the crunch on him a couple times this season.

Sections
Shortcuts