o boo hoo wes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: o boo hoo wes!

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to Sam-Adams' comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm with you game, boo freaking hoo......the best thing for him to do is keep his mouth shut and enjoy the money BB and TB elevated him too. It'd be a shame to find out he has that little respect for the Patriots organization by flapping his big mouth about the same people who helped his career.

I truely hope he doesn't turn into that guy I want to see completely blown up across the middle.

WW has EARNED the right to say what he pleases regarding football. I would Never want to see him blown up. He took many hits for the Pats over the middle.

[/QUOTE]

as far as WW goes here we completely agree...the amount of selective memory and almost sour grapes is really telling

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I truely hope he doesn't turn into that guy I want to see completely blown up across the middle.

After his crying about BB, he's gonna get rocked by Spikes a couple times or who ever else wants to join in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Welker is going to have a hard time getting Deckers balls. I don't believe Welker was even targeted by gomer in ps game 1. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I'm taking Amendola over Welker in my upcoming fantasy draft.

Welker is defintely slower, and it will show this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

[QUOTE]

After his crying about BB, he's gonna get rocked by Spikes a couple times or who ever else wants to join in.

[/QUOTE]

i hope he goes 10 125 2 tds when he plays the pats...the reactions here will be too good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I hope the best for welker just not agianst the pats that would hurt to much.