O Line and TEs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

O Line and TEs

This group will dominate any Defense the NFL can put up against them.  They will allow everyone else on Offense and Defense to be better as they will control games. VL said football is a simple game - you must Block and Tackle.  We sure as hell can Block and Tackle!!!  They will allow Brady to be his very best.  Watch what they throw at Peppers on Sunday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Re: O Line and TEs

In Response to Re: O Line and TEs:
    [QUOTE] It still scares me when Light allows speed rushers in on Brady's blind side. A fumble would be bad outcome but an injury would be disasterous.
    Posted by trouts[/QUOTE]

Matt will get help from Crumpler or Gronk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Yes, this group will dominate the NFL this season.  They can take control of a game and keep the Defense fresh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, this group will dominate the NFL this season.  They can take control of a game and keep the Defense fresh.
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]

What about the Giants line?  They basically injured 6 QB's this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: O Line and TEs : WRONG!!! haha it was actually Ryan Wendall, I couldn't believe he was in at guard. He actually made a few solid block.
    Posted by maine12[/QUOTE]

I could swear it was Rich but you are correct.  It happened right in front of me and I got fooled.