O-Line wins or loses next weeks game - Agreed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

O-Line wins or loses next weeks game - Agreed?

O-line keeps Brady upright, we win pure and simple....Thoughts???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: O-Line wins or loses next weeks game - Agreed?

yes, I would wholeheartedly agree - and so long as Ravens don't create turnovers vs. our offense.

With reed tweaking his foot or knee today....it's a good thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Fair statement, imo.  I think they're up to the challenge.  On the flip side, Denver had one of the best OLines in the league, and the Pats' owned them.  I think they need to do the same to Flacco.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

protect Brady, especially against Haloti Ngata the manbeastmountaintank, Terrelle Suggs, and the interior overload & delayed blitzes.  As long as Brady has time, I have no doubt that one or two guys should get open against their middling man coverage.  Suggs is having a career year this year though.

force Flacco to go through his progressions - he looked indecisicive today against the Texans.  take away his tight ends Dickson and Pitta and make sure not to let Torrey Smith or Lee Evans beat you deep.  STRIP FLACCO - HE HAS TEN FUMBLES SO FAR THIS YEAR

Stop Ray Rice in the run game.  Hit him out of the backfield to take away Flacco's dumpoff throws.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

In Response to Re: O-Line wins or loses next weeks game - Agreed?:
    [QUOTE]Yes.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

1. Stop Ray Rice
    2. Stop Boldin
    3. Brady be Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

They will be the ones to win the Superbowl. Bradshaw and Jacobs looked pretty good. They have long sustained drives that way. We might not have an abundance of opportunity's to score.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Yes Pack knocked out and all the ravens fans are out saying ravens will come in here and win but I am sticking with NE. Go Pats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

I agree 100% and without a doubt. You here that old saying in football that games are won and lost in the trenches on both offense and defense. It will be no different next sunday. The team that wins in the trenches offensively and defensively will win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

In Response to O-Line wins or loses next weeks game - Agreed?:
    [QUOTE]O-line keeps Brady upright, we win pure and simple....Thoughts???
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Games are won and lost in the trenches. O-line must keep Tom protected and the D-line must pressure flacco. Must stay in their rush lanes to add as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

The running theme throughout the play-offs has been TURNOVERS TURNOVERS TURNOVERS.

Team that wins the turnover batte will win the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If Brady stay upright he can't make mistakes by throwing into bad coverage. Yes the O-line will be key to beating the Ravens, but if you eliminate Rice the Crows cannot rely on Flacco to win a game for them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

the O-line must play extreemly well & protect Brady...Brady using the up-paced hurry up offense & quick releases should take a big bite out of Ravens older D over thecourse of the game especially 2nd half....also, the Pats D must stop Ray Rice & turn the Ravens 1 dimensional...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]
    The Texans did a very good job protecting Yates and the Pats O-line is just as good, if not better, at pass protection.  The difference, Yates made three horrible throws right into the arms of the defenders.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

OL is always the factor. If they keep Brady clean, Brady wins his 5th LaMar Hunt trophy. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

both lines. the pass pressure we saw last night better show up next week too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Ninkovich will have another nice game against the average O-line of the Ravens,fortunately for Brady his O-line seem to be determined to keep him from being hit. Noone can cover the two headed monster of Gronk and Hernandez and if the Ravens devote all their energy in their direction there is always little Wes Welker waiting for his turn to shine...Or maybe there will be an Ocho sighting????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

For offensive clubs that's usually the story.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Yep.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Like that guy on the Prestige Motors commerical, "Ahhhhbsawrutree!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

The PATS are great at creating turnovers and I think that will be huge in their defeat over The Ravens. They are already starting with the trash talking about sailing into NE long enough to take a win and then off to the SB. My pick Pats Pats 37 Ravens 16! The other game I think it will be the 49ers haven't thought about it too much though, not yet!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Agreed...The O-line will did a fanastic job against the Bronc's and will do the same against the Ravens. I see the Pats plastering the birds...bring on the G-Men. This playoff year is all about some pay back.