O Line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

O Line

The present O line worrys me. Too many guys hurt. Do we till have tackles?  Brady is taking a beating.  Credit for not losing the ball Tom, a couple looked like they hurt. What should the team do from here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: O Line

Oline played very poorly. credit the Phins for a well executed game plan, but they were derailed by tornovers and penalties. 

Vollmer had his worst game of the season.

Solder played his 2 nd worst game

McDonald temporarily replaced

Oline needs to get healthy as Texans, 49'ers and Phins remain and all play very well across the front7

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sure would to have Wake.  That's one hard guy to block.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Rkarp is right. You give some credit to the fins. 

At the same time, they are the walking wounded ... and it showed yesterday.

Spottiest running game in weeks, until the final drive. 

Most sacks allowed in weeks. 

They need to get healthy .... Texas is coming to town and Frisco after that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Phins always play us tough in Miami.  I agree we should give credit where credit is due.  The O-line is nicked up and could have played better, but Miami played some good D up front.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

The guards will be tested.

J.J. Watt and Justin Smith are beasts.

Has Connor Barwin played poorly this season? I know his sack totals are way down...but is he still getting a decent amount of QB pressures?

I think you need to run it on HOU.

Mercilus seems like a better pass rusher than Reed. Their MLB's are pretty weak right now.

SF will be a tougher matchup.

I'm not sure if Solder will be able to handle Aldon Smith. This is the type of game where Gronk will be sorely missed. Sopoaga and McDonald are no slouches either.

Don't know what the diagnosis is on Connolly, but if we're short both Connolly AND Mankins, we're going to have serious issues with pressure up the middle.

That being said, as long as Brady doesn't get hurt, I'd like to see how he will perform with pressure in his face.

History suggests the line has not played as well in the playoffs as they have in the regular season. The present suggests that this line is extremely bang.ed up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Forget our OL versus Houston, our DL is in for a tough one. Houston's OL are pittbulls, man, I would love to have Chandler back for this one.

Chandler Jones, Wilfork, Love (EWW) and Scott would be an ideal DL against the Texans OL. I think this could be Ninkovich's worst match-up of the year.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has Connor Barwin played poorly this season? I know his sack totals are way down...but is he still getting a decent amount of QB pressures?

Mercilus seems like a better pass rusher than Reed. Their MLB's are pretty weak right now.

I'm not sure if Solder will be able to handle Aldon Smith. This is the type of game where Gronk will be sorely missed. Sopoaga and McDonald are no slouches either.

Don't know what the diagnosis is on Connolly, but if we're short both Connolly AND Mankins, we're going to have serious issues with pressure up the middle.

That being said, as long as Brady doesn't get hurt, I'd like to see how he will perform with pressure in his face.

History suggests the line has not played as well in the playoffs as they have in the regular season. The present suggests that this line is extremely bang.ed up.

[/QUOTE]

I think Gronk returns against the 49'ers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Gronk returns against the 49'ers

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same Gronk speak.  We're going to hit stride now I just hope it's not too early.  Mankins return would be welcome too.