O MY GAWD, SANCHEZ REALLY s----! THE TEBOW COULD BE THE STARTER BY WEEK 1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

O MY GAWD, SANCHEZ REALLY s----! THE TEBOW COULD BE THE STARTER BY WEEK 1?

watching jets-jints on nfl network... what a pathetic interception. thats the kind that gets coaches fired and players not wanting to share a locker room with a guy. in scoring position and he tosses an off the back foot casual pick-6. all the energy is off this team, they need some tebowing energy. they cant move the ball, no offense.. this is last year all over again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: O MY GAWD, SANCHEZ REALLY s----! THE TEBOW COULD BE THE STARTER BY WEEK 1?

The guy's not a good QB, it doesn't matter if he's throwing off his back or front foot...he just doesn't make good decisions. Some guys are just average NFL quarterbacks - Sanchez sails somewhere around average. I'm glad he's the Jet's QB and I hope they keep him starting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Tebow could be the joker in the deck for the jets to make the playoffs. Otherwise their chances are slim. Dirty just doesn't have it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I digested the box score.  Sanchez contributed one first down in the first half.  Nice throw, guy. 

As a rule I don't rate preseason by a quarterback's worst goofs, because preseason is a crazy time and the points don't actually count for anything, but by the quarterback's top 50% of plays.  Sanchez almost doesn't have any top plays.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yeah, he's bad. Honestly I don't even know if he's even average. Didn't the Jets use something like the 5th overall pick on the guy? 

I see disaster for the Jets this year. Its a circus over there. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Guys, it is way too early to be crowing... But what are Tannenbaum and Ryan thinking??? WHatever it is I hope they keep thinking it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: O MY GAWD, SANCHEZ REALLY s----! THE TEBOW COULD BE THE STARTER BY WEEK 1?:
    Guys, it is way too early to be crowing... But what are Tannenbaum and Ryan thinking??? WHatever it is I hope they keep thinking it.
    Posted by portfolio1

Oh it is way too early for anything really, but Sanchez has a body of work to use as evidence that he is not very good...and I'm glad he's on the Jets. To me this guy is a backup quarterback all the way and it's hard to win like that. The thing is, the Jets have won despite him - I just hope they never find a replacement for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

How about a third option because all Tebow has done is 2 FG's.  He isnt exactly the second coming either...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

Tebow is as bad or worse than Sanchez has been.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: O MY GAWD, SANCHEZ REALLY s----! THE TEBOW COULD BE THE STARTER BY WEEK 1?:
    How about a third option because all Tebow has done is 2 FG's.  He isnt exactly the second coming either...
    Posted by Patsman3
    did YOU actually watch the game? tebow moved the offense the first 2 shots he had. if not for afumble by his receiver, could have have had a TD, sme with his first drive.. a dumb penalty by the OL. he also seems a lot calmer and under control than sanchez plus his throwing motion looks better. he scrambled to his left on one play on third down and threw a 30 yard strike to a wide open receiver in the end zone which he couldnt adjust to.. tebow simply does more and brings more to the table than sanchez. SANCHEZ is far WORSE with the eye test. there's no hope with him, with tebow, you can clearly see that he can make some plays...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: O MY GAWD, SANCHEZ REALLY s----! THE TEBOW COULD BE THE STARTER BY WEEK 1? : Yes, Sanchez' 9 for 11 day really showed that there is no hope for him.  How many times could one guy overthrow Holmes & Kerley in a single game?
    Posted by JetMangione
    there are lies and then statistics.. did u actually watch the game? sanchez is rob johnson of his era or kevin kolb if you will.. murphy's law is always in effect. fumbles, almost turnovers, no life in the place when he's around. he had one first down the whole half, never pressured the defense. 9 for 11 for CAPTAIN CHECKDOWN. tebow atleast took a couple of shots and tried to make plays. the energy level was much higher with him. sanchez is the classic flatliner qb...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor little Jets boy! His parents weren't born the last time they played in a SB he'll go his whole pitiful life watching replays of Joe Namath in 1969.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: O MY GAWD, SANCHEZ REALLY s----! THE TEBOW COULD BE THE STARTER BY WEEK 1? : The ignorance of patsie fans never ceases to amaze.  Yes, I did watch it.  Let me understand what you're saying here.  With his top 2 WR out, you have a problem with Sanchez checking down and completing the pass for positive yards instead of throwing to a covered receiver ?   
    Posted by JetMangione

I see your talking to yourself again manngina.

Sections
Shortcuts