O NO JOE!!! (patsfan)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

O NO JOE!!! (patsfan)

Woman breaks barrier by playing football with men

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/19/woman-breaks-barrier-by-playing-football-with-men/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: O NO JOE!!! (patsfan)

Interesting, Game; interesting.  Is this something you'd like to do?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

No thanks, ATJ,  sideline reporter would be great!

believe it or not ,I went to my first stadium game this year (panthers)  and loved it. the atmosphere was great. The whole experience was way beyond what I expected.  I don't know why anyone prefers to stay home and watch games when you could be at stadium.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

130 lbs? Wow, she's tough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Saw that, pretty awesome. She's probably not a bimbo. That's what I don't like, the pretty girls who they put on just to look good for the channel. 

Like ISaid, if they actually know sports I dont care. But I think Erin Andrews, Alex Flanagan and Clarissa Thompson are all dumb. 

I'll listen to Doris Burke talk all day. She knows her stuff

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Saw that, pretty awesome. She's probably not a bimbo. That's what I don't like, the pretty girls who they put on just to look good for the channel. 

Like ISaid, if they actually know sports I dont care. But I think Erin Andrews, Alex Flanagan and Clarissa Thompson are all dumb. 

Tip, bro...Women don't like being called "bimbos".

Agree on Erin Andrews, she's a hack who thinks she's a serious journalist, but everyone knows she only has her job because she's "attractive". Don't agree on Clarissa, Clarissa is hired because she's funny and she matches up well with others(Though she's no Beads), plus she's a former B-Baller/Softballer.

She knows sports. Don't know much about Flanagan though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Agree on Erin Andrews, she's a hack who thinks she's a serious journalist, but everyone knows she only has her job because she's "attractive". Don't agree on Clarissa, Clarissa is hired because she's funny and she matches up well with others(Though she's no Beads), plus she's a former B-Baller/Softballer.

i know they don't.. oh well. i wasnt calling negame that though.

you are prob right on Clarissa I'm just comparing her to Beadle who is one of the best I know of

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That's not a girl it's just Johnny Weir.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

re: bimbo

if the custom shoe fits.... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

No thanks, ATJ,  sideline reporter would be great!

believe it or not ,I went to my first stadium game this year (panthers)  and loved it. the atmosphere was great. The whole experience was way beyond what I expected.  I don't know why anyone prefers to stay home and watch games when you could be at stadium.

But, but, but, Game - going to the stadium means actually getting off the couch.  Seriously, going to Gillette is terrific, the old Sullivan Stadium not so much. 

As is fairly apparent in this thread, Game, female sideline reporters face their own unique challenges when it comes to credibility.  Not that they don't deserve it, they just seem to have to work harder to get it.  And, yes, that's opinion and I own it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I don't know why anyone prefers to stay home and watch games when you could be at stadium.

I think it has more to do with the cost. For 2 people to go to a Pats game these days, total cost for one game is at least $400-$500 between tickets, parking, food, beer, etc.

I agree that going to the game at Gillette is electric, and definietly should be experienced by all, but many of us just can't justify spending that kind of $$ more than once a season at best.

Sections
Shortcuts