O no TexasPat!! pink penalty flags?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

O no TexasPat!! pink penalty flags?

Seriously??? isn't this getting to be tooooo much?? I'm all for some pink  but this is silly. and I don't care that an 11 year old boy suggested it.  Hey I know put him on the sideline and let him throw out the first flag,  Come on Mr Goody get a grip.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/10/officials_to_us.html

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: O no TexasPat!! pink penalty flags?

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Seriously??? isn't this getting to be tooooo much?? I'm all for some pink  but this is silly. and I don't care that an 11 year old boy suggested it.  Hey I know put him on the sideline and let him throw out the first flag,  Come on Mr Goody get a grip.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/10/officials_to_us.html

Why should this be a surprise, coming from the likes  of Jolly Roger?? Heck, the way the Pats are playing of late, they should turn in their blue uniforms for pink ones.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Why should this be a surprise, coming from the likes  of Jolly Roger?? Heck, the way the Pats are playing of late, they should turn in their blue uniforms for pink ones.  

you know what I was kidding when I called you Ron  --- but geez tp  I like this team they will be there at the end!  take it from someone who is in last place in the dreaded fantasy foootball league.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

You guy as just jealous that you didn't think or it and get free tickets to the game LoL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Nice, NEGAME2!  Plus I like how you topped it of mentioning the fantasy football league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

You guy as just jealous that you didn't think or it and get free tickets to the game LoL

Who would want to go to a Jets game?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Dude, I have been in Hawaii for the past 19 years, I'd go to any professional sporting event even a minor league game featuring the Jest and the Phins!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

how about blue flags to bring attention to prostrate cancer that 75% of men will have to deal with!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Actually the % is higher! My doctor told me EVERY man dies WITH some form of prostate cancer but thanks to advances in remedial care and early detection very few die OF it.

However in defense of the Pink flags  .. I think the finger is better than the press.

Blue flags wood be cool!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

This is fine, like other said light blue flags would be good too. As a matter of fact it would be cool if different flags each week.

Sections
Shortcuts