Oakland 2010 Opponents

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Oakland 2010 Opponents

Home Away
    Division
    opponents
    Denver Broncos Denver Broncos
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs
    San Diego Chargers San Diego Chargers
    Conference
    opponents
    Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars
    Indianapolis Colts Tennessee Titans
    Miami Dolphins Pittsburgh Steelers
    Interconference
    opponents
    St. Louis Rams Arizona Cardinals
    Seattle Seahawks  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Oakland 2010 Opponents

Hopefully, weiss/crennel will turn the chiefs around and hand oakland 2 losses. I think this is the year the wheels come off the raiders and the pats get the first pick in the 2011 draft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I will be happy with any top 5 pick.  And as much as many here want Ingram, I dont want a RB, the career of a RB is too short.  I would rather a dominant guy for 12-15 years than 5-8 years. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

I'll give the Raiders 3-13 next year with that schedule, maybe 4-12.  But you never know, now that they benched Russell, they may actually win some games. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I think the 4-12 record is more likely,with 5-11 a possibility. In any case that puts them in the bottom 8 in the league barring a miracle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

They also play the San Francisco 49ers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Let the fun begin, we all will be rooting for Oakland to do what they do best next year.  Just LOSE BABY!  Commitment to Losing! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Oakland will be a laughingstock until Al is in his black and silver coffin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I've seen his picture, are you saying he is still alive?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Very good thread! I enjoyed looking at the Raiders schedule. I think at best they are 5-11 more likely 3-13 and a top 5 pick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

a Top 5 pick is almost a certainty, a top 10 guaranteed. So either way that means the Patriots are a year away from a huge impact player if they play their cards right. On a related note that is why I hope they go for it this year and trade up a little if they can't get the player they want at 22 and make one move in free agency that makes you go WOW. Then fill in with some B level tallent. They have some money to spend and they have the picks needed to make a splash so here is hoping they do it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Oh, and Richard Seymour?  The Raiders have not signed him to a long-term contract yet.  He becomes a free agent soon.  He's still an excellent player, but may or may not be quite worth franchising at this point in his career.  The Raiders could probably purchase a different free agent of equal value.

All this means that the Raiders have another hole that they might have to fill with money.  With any luck they'll fold their tent, cut their payroll by a full 40% to $60 million in this uncapped 2010, and go 3-13.  They're the second San Francisco team, the disloyal team that ran off to L.A. once and then deserted L.A. too, the one that gave up trying to win in 2002, which means that the team's revenue stream is now limited.  All that they have going for them is a reputation for Halloween costumes in the stands.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

What if Seymour becomes a Jet?
    Both he and AD could very well do so, and those would be 2 tough games for Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

ieatrabbitsforlent , I understand what you mean about the Pats recently not keeping some guys.  BUT I think if we get a dominant, non-injury riddled, stud, we will extend the hell out of them.  Assante was great for sure, but he also got burned on occasion and did little in the running game.  Seymour got his one extension, then had injuries du jour and they got us the Raiders pick with him.  On the other side, we extended Ty Law and kept him for a while.  Light has been here a bit, K Faulk too.  Depends on the guy. 
    RBs see to die off sooner and after a cheap rookie contract if they negotiate that new rookie cap, might not be worth it for the length of their new FA contract, MOST other positions would be worth that second contract.   Look at Brandon Jacobs, did great on his rookie deal, got the big bucks, was not that good this year and he is still young.  Many backs fall like that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Start Jamarcus, he can guarantee 12 losses by himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

the raiders will probably win 2 games next year and the pats will draft in the top 5, and get a QB(Locker) to groom for the future

Sections
Shortcuts