Oakland - so pathetic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Oakland - so pathetic

arizona is a joke! they kept trying to hand this game to oakland...and of course oakland blew it. this is the perfect team to root against.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Oakland - so pathetic

Cool we can use that top ten pick...so we can trade it away for a second rounder this year and a first next year...that way we'll be good in 2016.

Just kidding:) I think we will actually take the pick this year and use it for fear that people will go down to patriot place and burn it down. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

good, i'm counting on a top 5 pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Oakland - so pathetic:
    [QUOTE]We'll trade down that top 5 pick in a late 1st rd and a 3rd rd. Then we'll trade that late 1st to a 2nd and 2nd next year. Then we'll trade that 2nd into a 3rd and 2nd next year. Then we'll trade that 3rd into a 2nd next year.  Then Bill Belichick will come to the podium and say "This was our best draft ever. We actually didn't pick anyone but we got the most value we have ever gotten. To all you noobs out there, draft is all about getting value, not players."
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

I hope next April is the draft we are all surprised.....lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Those two teams looked awful! Neither wanted to win. Oakland blows a chip shot field goal in the last 10 seconds of the game! That will be a demoralizing loss for Oakland. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

the best part is carolina lost too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Love it!

We really need that perfect 3-4 DE stud to bookend with Wilfork and the returning (and hopefully back to dominant) Ty Warren.

Would love the team to get Marcell Dareus with that pick

Then trade up with one of our two 2nd round picks (maybe we'll have 3 if we trade Mankins) and get Von Miller, PERFECT 3-4 rush OLB.

2nd rd shore up the O-line. Get a C/G hybrid type who can backup the fragile Neal (will be in the last year of his contract prob career) and Koppen. Also get a OT who can slowly take over for Light or move to RT if Vollmer moves to the left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

rameakap, how is miller a perfect 3-4 OLB?  Way too small.  Not saying I dont like him, but he is small by all standards for the 3-4.  He is a perfect 4-3 OLB, not 3-4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Teams are a lot more flexable about the standards they set for rush OLB. Guys from the Parcells/BB tree are taking quicker , smaller guys over the standards 6-5/280 model ... lol guys Ghoulston. Great pick Mangin a LMMFAO! One guy that I loved coming out of the draft this year was Koa Misi from Utah now on Miami. Mis round pick that is having a pretty good year. Look at Cameron Wake , 10 years ago theres no way he'd be playing for a Parcells/BB team. Now hes doing just that and having a great year. All you have to do is look at our team , stinky ninky is having a good year and playing a big role for us. In fact look at our whole D , we were absolutely huge in 07'. Now we're noticably smaller , quicker , faster etc. Not sure I agree , but its where we're at right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

And Im not surprised w/ Oak. Except for the fact that theres room to seep lower than they are. That team is just a mess. I just couldnt by into the fact that they we're going to be a legitimate team. I see another 4-12 suckyear for them , I would be surprised if they went 3-13 or 2-14. I actually like J Cambell , but hes so far gone now after the merry=go-'round of OC hes had since high school LOL! The guys on his 8-9 , cmon he needs stability LMMFAO LOL goodthing hes on the Raiders! They cant stop the run , cant protect the QB , their 7th overall pick caught 9 rec's last year ( no WRS ) and its the Raiders. Al druel cup Davis is still calling plays from written on his bed pan! He insisted on playing a 1970s style D that limited one of the best players in the league in Nnamdi. We're getting a top 10 pick from them this year ... no doubt!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

I really hope that the Raiders continue to choke, however, their schedule gives them some chances. Hopefully they continue to finish games as they did last night. It's gonna be a strange draft next year really if their is a holdout. We won't even get to see our picks in action for who knows how long. I think a holdout could be a major blow to football and they would be foolish to go that route. Look what happened to baseball and hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]We'll trade down that top 5 pick in a late 1st rd and a 3rd rd. Then we'll trade that late 1st to a 2nd and 2nd next year. Then we'll trade that 2nd into a 3rd and 2nd next year. Then we'll trade that 3rd into a 2nd next year.  Then Bill Belichick will come to the podium and say "This was our best draft ever. We actually didn't pick anyone but we got the most value we have ever gotten. To all you noobs out there, draft is all about getting value, not players."
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

lol, by the year 2015 the pats will own the WHOLE 7th round of the draft.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oakland - so pathetic : lol, by the year 2015 the pats will own the WHOLE 7th round of the draft.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Yeah because the Patriots won't just go out and sign every thug there is in the NFL like the Jets do right! Antonio " 20 kids from 20 women that he doesn't pay for " Cromartie, Braylon " I don't get punished for being a total idiot driving drunk with two teammates" Edwards, and last but not least Santonio " I slap a ho" Holmes"!

I will take the Pats traded draft picks any day. At least we won't have to worry about them ending up in jail each week.

Sections
Shortcuts