Obama calls Eagles owner to congraulate him for signing Vick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

Re: Obama calls Eagles owner to congraulate him for signing Vick

why now? why not after the MVP votes are in? seems like a back door endorsement to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Obama calls Eagles owner to congraulate him for signing Vick:
    [QUOTE]Wow...This is supposed to be a Patriots forum but for some strange reason Michael Vick (an NFL quarterback playing for a non division and non conference rival) and President Obama are the subject of conversation. "That's interesting"  All I'm reading is complaints that President Obama called the Eagles owner to congratulate him on the signing of Michael Vick and the fact that he (President Obama) is just trying to keep his name out there in time for the voting...Who cares! So what! This has what to do with the New England Patriots? I know of another ex-politician/ex-President that specifically stated that he just wants to remain out of the public eye...Yet he writes a book begging everybody that cares (and you know who you are) for forgiveness. Now why is he doing this? Perhaps he is looking to give his party a helping hand. Strange...Nobody starts a forum about that. Then we have another politician/2012 potential Presidential candidate who is keeping her (dead give away) name out there by starring in her (another dead give away) very own reality show...Wow...another reality show...With all the reality shows on T.V do we really need another one? Again nobody starts a forum about that. And lets not forget about another Politician publicly praising the Chargers (Austrian Accent) "Go Chargers Go" And its not like the President called the media and announced that he was going to make the call to the Eagles owner to congratulate him...Some reporter thought that it was enough of a story to tell all. Again...Who cares!
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]=
    =============================================
      Apparently you cared enough to whine and cry about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Come on Everyone!
    Don't you remember Obama calling Cincinnati or Texas to congratulate them for giving Josh Hamilton a second chance. A guy with such bad Alcohol and Drug problems that he went from the top pick in 1999 to out of baseball before he got his act back together. Nobody wanted anything to do with this guy for a good period of time either and it was great that Obama recognized his comeback and acomplishments too.

That's right Texas! When the phone doesn't ring you'll know it's Obama.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Obama calls Eagles owner to congraulate him for signing Vick:
    [QUOTE]LMAO, isn't he a little late? That happened last year. oh wait a minute Osama, I mean Obama is late on everything. Is it 2012 yet?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to put back the morons who watched the economy go down the drain in the first place?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I may of thought and hoped the Pats would be good this year but I knew 100% without a dought that this clown was going to be worse then Jimmy Carter. To bad I was right about that. No more political stuff until we are board after the draft and waiting for training camp!!!! :)

Go Pats!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Maybe, if we're lucky, chisakawoody will come in here and explain to Rodimus the concept of a "hook."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama calls Eagles owner to congraulate him for signing Vick : Can't wait to put back the morons who watched the economy go down the drain in the first place?
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Evil, I love you as fellow Pats fan but I have to point out that since 2006 the Dems were the ones watching what was going on with the economy as much as anyone else. They had the House and the senate (in charge of all the commitees) and that wonderfull congressman from Mass Barney the I can join the Army now Frank was the biggest criminal of them all. We needed and have started to clean house on both sides! Now I must get back to football because talking poiltics gets my blood pressure up! LoL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I love how hypocritical all of this is.  I am not going to get into it again, but you have to wonder if Vick was not an entertainer, would the president call his boss and say "good job for giving him a second chance and for both of you to make more money"....?

It's still creepy that some simply choose to forget what Vick was doing just a few years ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama calls Eagles owner to congraulate him for signing Vick : = =============================================   Apparently you cared enough to whine and cry about it.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/Q

Oh you thought I was crying? Really? So wondering why a Patriots forum is (again) used to discuss politics is considered crying? lol. Then again, its not like this web site does not have other forums to discuss such matters...Hold on, they do! Your alright with me djbosox2004...Wait a minute...2004...Oh I get it, you became a Sox fan after the Sox won their 5th World Series title right? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Isn't this what Dennis and Callahan is for?