Observations from the game..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Observations from the game..........

I had a good time at the game and my observations are as follows.............McGowan is all over the field and is a big hitter...........Springs must be playing hurt as he is slower then hell...........Moss's catches were a thing of beauty...the one hander at the goal line was awesome.........Tate had good burst but he hurt his same knee that he tore up coming out of college............good time had by all and I have a headache at work this am......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: Observations from the game..........

Must be a bad headache....'cuz it's afternoon :^)  You had a great day. Were you able to see Joey Porter? just wondering how he was after the game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

In Response to Re: Observations from the game..........:
    [QUOTE]Must be a bad headache....'cuz it's afternoon :^)  You had a great day. Were you able to see Joey Porter? just wondering how he was after the game?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

I am on the Pats sideline ..actually props to Seabass as they never called his name all game................silence is a wonderful thing...........And yes I still have a headache.............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

LOL, Seabass had a great game. On the tv broadcast they were say BB would like him to bulk up to 335 or so as along as he doesn't lose any speed. So far he has been a real find and kudos go out to the scout that brought him to the attention of BB.

Sections
Shortcuts