OC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

OC

so most of us have been calling for more creative playcalling throughout the season. many of us would love to see wies back here next year, but sadly i think if hes going to any team it will be indy. he and his family had a home built custom for them there, i see no reason why he would ever want to move.

however, i was just reading an article saying that mike martz was in consideration for the bears OC job... maybe the pats can make a move on him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from G0Pats. Show G0Pats's posts

Re: OC

No way Mike Martz becomes the Pats OC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

I could see Al Groh as assistant H.C./D.C. maybe sign a young scout and bring up slowly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Groh would make a nice DC - he has the HC experience and the football experience to scheme.  He's also good friends with Belichick if I remember right (frequently a visitor of Patriots training camp to observe drills and teaching methods).

I would love to see Weis come back especially.  I hear both Weis and Crennel are candidates to join Pioli in Kansas City, though.

Martz... well Martz wouldn't have to teach Brady what to do, but I wonder if his system is similar to what they already do.  I'd hate to see them have to learn a new offense - continuity is a big advantage for the Patriots and most of the teams that have been successful this decade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

No way Martz comes in...not as long as BB is here.  As far as Weis, he will probably get a HC job in Buffalo as long as Bill Cowher doesnt take it.  Weis was up for the job prior to taking the Notre Dame job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

I dont believe that BB would sign AN O.C. Maybe promote a scout. Martz has his own system and I dont think he would conform, look at what happened in SanFran.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Weiss is now rumored to be looking at Kansas City or Chicago.
    K.C. has Pioli, Haley, Cassel... and just read they are possibly looking to Romeo for DC

Matrz is still rumored to Chicago

Who else is out there?

Sections
Shortcuts