OCHO CINCO a Patriot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

OCHO CINCO a Patriot?

Hi all, I saw on EEI's scroll that Chad Ocho Cinco would be interested in playing for the Patriots.

I wouldn't mind this at all!  He is a very good WR and we need a WR like him!  To have Brady throwing to him too, this could be a nice match.  We all know he is buddy buddy with #85....Oh oh, what will Hernandez do ? He has 85 too....let the negiatations begin. :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: OCHO CINCO a Patriot?

I have thought for years that this is a possibility with how much him and BB like and respect eachother.  But i don't know if his weekly antics would be welcomed by BB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, we don't have enough problems.  If he has a good year, he mugs and talks about himself incessantly.  If he has a bad year, he pouts and blames the coach incessantly.  He would have to score like 500 touchdowns a year to make it worthwhile. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from riogrande100. Show riogrande100's posts

Well Bill is coaching the pro bowl team this year! So I can see Bil already looking at potential talent! I mean if the Pats players don't pull out I can really see Bill using this as a try before you buy oppurtunity for some potential trades/free agents!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: OCHO CINCO a Patriot?:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, we don't have enough problems.  If he has a good year, he mugs and talks about himself incessantly.  If he has a bad year, he pouts and blames the coach incessantly.  He would have to score like 500 touchdowns a year to make it worthwhile. 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

You don't think we needed a guy this past week to talk a little and still show up with intensity and thus setting the bar for the rest of our young offense? You don't think we needed a guy this past week that would have gotten right up after being leveled by the Jets secondary and was still fired up? If anything, the Patriots came out stale on Sunday and with Chad, you would have been anything but.

Diminishing skills, yes.

Antics, yes, but it's nothing serious off the field. It's joking and tweeting and I feel that he'd stop that stuff if Belichick presented him an opportunity to play for a winning organizastion.

Maybe we NEED a guy that will demand the ball every now and then. Maybe we NEED a guy that might just get in a teammate's face and fire them up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Problem with ocho is that he won't stop talking, thus breaking Bellichick's code. Bill has to start "lightening" up on his troops. Trash talk is a good thing. Law did it and so did a few other Pats during the 3 SB seasons. But now they are suddenly void of having that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OCHO CINCO a Patriot? : You don't think we needed a guy this past week to talk a little and still show up with intensity and thus setting the bar for the rest of our young offense?

UMM didnt Welker do this and get benched on the 1st drive for it.  BB doesnt need nor want someone to talk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OCHO CINCO a Patriot? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OCHO CINCO a Patriot? : You don't think we needed a guy this past week to talk a little and still show up with intensity and thus setting the bar for the rest of our young offense? UMM didnt Welker do this and get benched on the 1st drive for it.  BB doesnt need nor want someone to talk.
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

Then go get Larry Fitzgerald.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

Ocho Cinco is washed up and we dont need the circus atmosphere that all his self promotion brings...no thanks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

"Maybe we NEED a guy that will demand the ball every now and then."

APdynasty23...with all due respect didnt we get better by shedding a guy like that earlier this season?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from buttgrundle. Show buttgrundle's posts

If he can be a vet who's truly worried about winning, bring him on.  He's lost all his career.  He might be @ that point where he'll shovel doo like a rook and deal with "1 catch for 15 yards" type statlines if it means going deep into the playoffs.  I'd look @ him.  He might flap his gums, but so did Rodney Harrison.  There'd hafta be boundaries, but there are certainly worse players to look @.  Only thing is, I'd think more vets are needed on D than on offense.  One thing about Chad though is that he yaps so much, he forces a lot of attention from the defense's best DB.  DBs get caught up being obsessed with stopping him, which the right team could benefit from elsewhere on offense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

I started several brıng Ocho Cınco to the pats threads ......

I bet Town would welcome a safe paır of hands on offence

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OCHO CINCO a Patriot? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OCHO CINCO a Patriot? : You don't think we needed a guy this past week to talk a little and still show up with intensity and thus setting the bar for the rest of our young offense? UMM didnt Welker do this and get benched on the 1st drive for it.  BB doesnt need nor want someone to talk.
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]...what I was thinking too. If BB benched Welker, then what would happen with this guy? He'd be riding the pine the entire season

14. This post has been removed.