Ocho in OTA's still doesnt know where to line up..how long till hes cut.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Ocho in OTA's still doesnt know where to line up..how long till hes cut.....

In Response to Re: Ocho in OTA's still doesnt know where to line up..how long till hes cut.....:
    I hate to continue to beat a dead horse (man punching dead horse.gif) but they should have dumped Ocho and picked up Moss and not even wasted their time with Stallworth.  Either that or start dumping players and go get Wallace now.  To WIN the SB the Patriots need a deep threat, one that will put the fear of God in the defense. 
    Posted by TFB12

TFB12, seriously man you need to let it go. They traded him in 10' because they wanted to get rid of him. They could have gotten him back after Min dumped him and they didn't. They could have gotten him in 11' at any point during the entire season and they didn't. They could of had him this off-season and they obviously didn't want him either.

There must be a good reason why they basically dumped in like the crazy girlfriend making out wedding plans at junior prom. Moss is not coming back and given his drop off in production in the second half of the season starting in 08' I don't think he can help this team given the Pats don't play for playoff births but play to go deep into the playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Ocho in OTA's still doesnt know where to line up..how long till hes cut.....

just practice...let it play out

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Training camp hasn't even started and we are ready to cut guys? Really? I personally feel like with the talent at WR we have this year, Ocho-dummo doesn't stand a chance in he11. But to want to cut people before training camps starts is a tad over the edge don't ya think?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Ocho in OTA's still doesnt know where to line up..how long till hes cut.....:
    I hate to continue to beat a dead horse (man punching dead horse.gif) but they should have dumped Ocho Posted by TFB12

agreed. and now is the time to drop him. don't even let him get to training camp amd waste a space.

Sections
Shortcuts