Ocho is a dolt!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Ocho is a dolt!

also, if he goes for six tomorrow, the fans will tear the roof off the place.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Ocho is a dolt!:
    In Response to Re: Ocho is a dolt! : \ Aawful analyst Bruschi is saying Denver puts up 28 points on NE's D with Spikes and Chung back with no 3-4 and Branch back on offense. Bruschi has really gone off the deep end this year and I am not alone on that. I saw people commenting on it in the ESPN comments section on the Pats blog.  I don't know what his main goal is, but his analysis is awful most of the time when it comes to the Pats.  I don't know if he tries too hard to not show bias or what, but he's horrendous. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Yes, it is interesting how so many think Denver will actually do better in the Razor against the Pats than they did on their own home turf with some thinking the Pats will do worse at home!!  But, there seems to be some history they like to quote.  Go figure!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In Response to Re: Ocho is a dolt!:
    I've still got this sneaking suspicion that Ocho is going to have the last laugh on all the haters.
    Posted by p-mike

I hope you're right, but he's just been an total disappointment so far.  Haven't seen anything to make me think he and Brady are going to get on the same page.

Sections
Shortcuts