Ocho Nocho - will pay fine.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ocho Nocho - will pay fine.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/20/ochocinco-offers-to-reimburse-foster-if-hes-fined/

He should keep his trap shut and stop the twit crap. If a player got a penalty for the hit, it was not a clean hit. If he would have turned into a vegtable after the play I'm sure he wouldn't be paying the fine

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Ocho Nocho - will pay fine.

So? It's his money. Lay off him, Kansas. -_-...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NFL says NO http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/20/nfl-says-ochocinco-cant-reimburse-foster/

Wonder what BB told him about running his mouth?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In a message on Twitter directed to Foster, Ochocinco wrote, “great hit last night,if u’re fined I’ll reimburse u boss.That’s the way the game should b played.”

Foster replied, “thanks Bruh I appreciate it, good luck to you too.”

Sorry kansas, But THIS(^)...is something I love.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Ocho's hilarious.  This is a great example of sportsmanship and showing respect for enemies.  Glad he's on the team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Ocho Nocho - will pay fine.:
    [QUOTE]In a message on Twitter directed to Foster, Ochocinco wrote, “great hit last night, if u’re fined I’ll reimburse u boss.That’s the way the game should b played.” Foster replied , “thanks Bruh I appreciate it, good luck to you too.” Sorry kansas, But THIS(^)...is something I love.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Me, too. Chad's the man!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

Chad wouldn't know what to do w/ himself if there wasn't an Ochocinco reference in the media every couple of days.  It seems everything he does is for publicity, from his sham "marriage" to living w/ a fan, to this latest flap.  But you know what?  If he produces on the field & helps the team win, I have no problem w/ it.  We'll see.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I liked the way Ocho bounced right up and simply trotted back to the huddle after the play.

The rest of this is just fluff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

The nfl is saying no to him paying the fine ha ha its his money can do what ever he wants with it .Chad  must not like what he sees the way the NFL being runned to do this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

That was a serious stick over the middle, and barely illegal.  

Good for Chad, good for TB for getting a legit middle linebacker.  Whether he's trying to endear himself to his enemies, or just being himself, the most impressive part was seeing 85 get off the field with a bounce in his step.

If Gooddell thinks he can control a man's financial transactions, he really is an idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamspike. Show teamspike's posts

The thread from the article made a decent point that you don't want to have scrubs hunting down players for illegal hits and letting other players with big paychecks pay the fines. Could lead to "bounties" and things like that. However, I don't think that applies if it is the person who got hit who wants to pay the fine, and I don't think players in the league are dirty enough that they would do things like that. 

85 is the man. now learn your routes and catch some footballs!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, you need to calm down on this anti-Ocho routine. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

oh, I support Ocho and hope he has 100 catches and 20 TDs this season-I like that BB picked him up.

I just hope he doesn't run his mouth and it becomes a distraction like another WR we had. is that anti-Ocho? No, didn't think so, now STFUP

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan93311. Show patsfan93311's posts

I think if Chad wants to pay the fine he should. But don't advertise it on Twitter. Just reimburse the guy after he pays the NFL and keep your mouth shut.

Speaking up like that gets gives the impression Chad doesn't agree with the rules set by the NFL. Mr. Goodell doesn't like that.

Welcome to NE Chad, tweet all you want but please layoff the controversial tweets. As fans we may like that stuff but no way BB likes it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I think if Chad wants to pay the fine he should. But don't advertise it on Twitter. Just reimburse the guy after he pays the NFL and keep your mouth shut. Speaking up like that gets gives the impression Chad doesn't agree with the rules set by the NFL. Mr. Goodell doesn't like that. Welcome to NE Chad, tweet all you want but please layoff the controversial tweets. As fans we may like that stuff but no way BB likes it.
    Posted by patsfan93311[/QUOTE]

Pretty much what I think too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I tend to agree-this is the kind of stuff Ocho needs to tone down on. For some reason Chad seems to need to be in the spotlight in some way or another. Just focus on your job and stop dropping balls in practice etc. I like the guy and think he's a great guy but man why does he feel the need to always have to be in the headlines-he's the ant-Welker! Hope the honeymoon lasts with BB because our beloved genius  will not hesitate to do what is best for the team and we know what that means Mr. Cinco! Agree with you totally Kansas.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I guess the control freak will have to bench Chad for a series in the first playoff game now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The NFL is making monumental efforts to eliminate shots to the head and like hits. This is no secret. For Chad to say "nice hit.......this is how the game should be played" undermines the leagues efforts to try and stop hits like this.

If he truly meant it he wouldn't look for gratification from fans....he just would have sent him a check.

Don't get me wrong because I love that the guys here. I think he's going to have a monster season but I'm absolutely petrifide of his mouth. BB's given him way too much slack....he say's he won't be talking but he's being quoted every week for something. This better change when the regular season starts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]The NFL is making monumental efforts to eliminate shots to the head and like hits. This is no secret. For Chad to say "nice hit.......this is how the game should be played" undermines the leagues efforts to try and stop hits like this. If he truly meant it he wouldn't look for gratification from fans....he just would have sent him a check. Don't get me wrong because I love that the guys here. I think he's going to have a monster season but I'm absolutely petrifide of his mouth. BB's given him way too much slack....he say's he won't be talking but he's being quoted every week for something. This better change when the regular season starts.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Very eloquently said. I agree just come and play football get your 100 catches, 1000 yards, 20 tds and let TB and BB do the talking.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Ocho Nocho - will pay fine.:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/20/ochocinco-offers-to-reimburse-foster-if-hes-fined/ He should keep his trap shut and stop the twit crap. If a player got a penalty for the hit, it was not a clean hit. If he would have turned into a vegtable after the play I'm sure he wouldn't be paying the fine
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Get the stick out of your a**

Ocho Cinco was promoting old-fashioned hard-hitting football by offering to pay the fine of a hit he thought was fair.

But by your reaction one would think he grabbed a cheerleader and raped her on the field

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Carson Palmer really wasnt Chad's QB, he was auditioning to be a pawl bearer. He almost got killed a few times in Cincy. Even Bengals fans I know, hate him for jumping ship but they admired that no matter how mush he got stoked he got right up and ran to the huddle.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Good for him, I think it's the right thing to do. Foster's hit was not illegal, he led with his shoulder and IF there was any helmet to helmet it was very slight and incidental. 

Judge for yourself
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maLs38svAHM

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]I guess the control freak will have to bench Chad for a series in the first playoff game now.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

What a stupid post. By benching by the control freak I gather you mean BB? Are you really this stupid? head coaches are supposed to be control freaks moron.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]I liked the way Ocho bounced right up and simply trotted back to the huddle after the play. The rest of this is just fluff.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

His toughness reminds me a lot of that Edelman kid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ocho Nocho - will pay fine. : oh, I support Ocho and hope he has 100 catches and 20 TDs this season-I like that BB picked him up.   I just hope he doesn't run his mouth and it becomes a distraction like another WR we had. is that anti-Ocho? No, didn't think so, now STFUP
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Agree 1000%. "DISTRACTIONS are not a good thing for teh Pats. They got rid of another diva drama queen WR; they can do it with this one. Let's see if he'll make 3 teams or more in 1 season,a dn then decide to pack it in.

Shut up and play ball! Distractions the Pats dont' need. I wonder how long teh supporters of his "showmanship" would stay in his corner if the Pats were playing at a .500 clip, and his numbers were average and pedestrian.  Hmmmmmmn...... 

Sections
Shortcuts