Ocho to Boston?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Ocho to Boston?

In Response to Re: Ocho to Boston?:
    In Response to Re: Ocho to Boston? : Everybody that was giving the person who started this post crap for jumping the gun can apologize now.
    Posted by jssmith285

It was pure speculation at that point and became fact later on....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

sorry to rain on the parade but adding 2 over the hill malcontents to our team is a step backwards imho....the Pats will be a sideshow with these guys just being themselves....I hope BB can work his discipline magic here but this might be more than anyone can chew

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Ocho to Boston?:
    sorry to rain on the parade but adding 2 over the hill malcontents to our team is a step backwards imho....the Pats will be a sideshow with these guys just being themselves....I hope BB can work his discipline magic here but this might be more than anyone can chew
    Posted by georom4

Only one malcontent from my perspective.  CJ.Ohcocinqo may be flamboyant but he's not a problem and never has been and he does his job.  As for Haynsworth, now that guy has had some issues over the years and if they are a part of his personality, then nothing changes and he may not be here long if he pulls the same S**t he pulled elsewhwere.  Time will tell and perhaps not too much time.  I hope he works out and contributes but if he's disruptive, send him packing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ochocinco I have to admit outside of the Patriots was one of my favorite characters. Yes a character and not my favorite football player.  
    Now that he's a Patriot along with Hayneworth I'm betting Belichick can handle those ego's and I have total faith in the Patriots.
    The Pats had to respond to the moves the Jets made.
    Now Ochocinco,  make me laugh again but make me cheer for the great receiver you are !

when does the season start again !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

http://clarkjudge.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6384866/30964371

I'm interested to see how bad he wants to succeed

Apparently Johnson, like Moss, also doesn't run routes over the middle

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

I'm calling that on his first TD with the Pats, Ocho grabs a rifle and fires it...he said he would do it last year... 

Sections
Shortcuts