Ochocincho

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Ochocincho

I am NOT impressed with Ocho thus far. Again dropped passes and those two he dropped tonight could have went for would be TDs and I do not see him gaining any chemistry with Tom yet. They are way off and not on the same page and that is very clear.
    I wish BB would seriously think about cutting, trading, or doing something else with him. Very disappointed in him thus far. He should have been picking things up faster by now and staying off twitter and in the playbook. He is just NOT getting it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from june2010. Show june2010's posts

Re: Ochocincho

In Response to Ochocincho:
    [QUOTE]I am NOT impressed with Ocho thus far. Again dropped passes and those two he dropped tonight could have went for would be TDs and I do not see him gaining any chemistry with Tom yet. They are way off and not on the same page and that is very clear. I wish BB would seriously think about cutting, trading, or doing something else with him. Very disappointed in him thus far. He should have been picking things up faster by now and staying off twitter and in the playbook. He is just NOT getting it.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

Had the case of alligator arms. Where was Branch today, to busy talking smack about the Jets?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

this is not aimed at u WelkerRules, but other complaining fans.

why do i feel like people love hating on certain guys on the team? oh wait bc they do. see:

Ochocinco -off to a slow start and ITS PRESEASON. Can we at least wait to see him in the regular season before saying we need Moss? Its like people expect him to come in and catch 24 TDs and top Moss' record breaking year.

Haynesworth -Still getting in shape and practicing and yet all i hear is negativety around him from fans. ridiculous.

Meriweather -the punching bag of patriots fans cannot do anything right according to those people. Fact is he a season changing dirty hit that made the Patriots defense feared last year and people hate him for it.

Tate -poor guy. bc he is not starting opposite Welker, Tate must be a bust. Did you all forget the numorous plays he made last year? You guys act like Troy Brown, Deion Branch, David Givens were all amazing from day 1.

Spikes -because he is injured, some so called fans came up with the idea that BB doesn't like him and he is a bust.

Cunningham -You mean hes not Julius Peppers yet?  must be a bust too.

i swear some of u wish we would fail.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Once a clown...

Drop the ocho non-sense and go back to being Chad Johnson. Pay more attention to the play-book than playing around. Worry more about football than about your image, and give Hernandez back his number 85. You haven't earned it.

I sincerely hope that Mr. Johnson reads this and takes it to heart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I thought he was changing his name back to Johnson.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

He is a slacker and not a winner cut him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hey, he's buddies with the genius, so, never question it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Ochocincho:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochocincho : Well, the Giants are playing on Monday.  If the Patriots can't do something against the Gmen scrubs fighting for a roster spot, that'll be pretty telling.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

It will tell nothing. I've seen several of these preseason games against the Giants in recent years. Brady doesn't even play. Maybe it will be different this year, but expect playing time for the marginal guys to see if they stick or not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

85 and the rookies and the new guys will need until de bye week to really get the patriots system..

RELAX !!!!   its just pre season...

We are gonna be OK

go pats

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochocincho : It will tell nothing. I've seen several of these preseason games against the Giants in recent years. Brady doesn't even play. Maybe it will be different this year, but expect playing time for the marginal guys to see if they stick or not.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

yea usually the starters do not play at all in the final game vs the giants. will be interesting to see if this game changes that or if the fact the starters didnt play in game 1 causes them to play in the final preseason game.

major overreactions on this board right now. just like when we won by a lot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Very disappointed in him thus far"

You do realize that the preseason games don't count right? 

You do realize that there was a thing called a labor issue that prevented a normal offseason from occuring right?

"Pay more attention to the play-book than playing around."

You do realize that Ocho has been busting his tail in camp right? 

You realize when he scored a touchdown he didn't celebrate? 

I haven't been the biggest fan of Chad's historically and it's possible he won't work out, but there are some facts you need to keep in mind: 

- he's working hard
    - no way the team is cutting him yet. They feel it's too early to judge and they are correct. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

You don't have to understand a system to catch a ball when it's thrown your way.
    Yes it's still early and yes his head shouldn't be on the chopping block yet, however my excitement level over his acquisition has dropped significantly as of late.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

my post to similar thread.

tate is gone.
    edelman kr, pr
    price wr on the rise. been saying needs to be on the field more same with hern.

.... the drops of ocho, been saying that is a concern.
    dude needs a year to get the system and to get his head straight to catch the ball.
    problem is his time is flying by(age) and we dont have a year to wait.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Not making excuses for chad ,but I did hear that when he first arrived he was confused about pass routes cause in cinn they go by numbers and Pats name thier routes so maybe hes running wrong routes sometimes.No excuses for the catches he should have caught.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

and give Hernandez back his number 85

Thata plain silly. Hernandez gave it too him. No charge. Hernandez was 81 in college and had no problem being a team mate. Hats off to Hernandez. He played his butt off last night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ocho has been a Noshow so far

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

How much we paying him?  4 or 5 million?  How many years does he have in the league?  I, for one, can see why people are expecting a little more of him.  Roster spots are at a premium....couple the bucks and the having to cut someone else, and I now consider Ocho a bigger gamble than Haynesworth.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Offenive line=STINKS Period!!!!!They have STUNK EVER SINCE THE 2007 SB...
    Wr=every singled one STINKS period!!!!! Terriable #1wr, Terriable #2wr, except Welker------------- />Triple teamed on every play or gets killed when he catches the ball(wont last long)
    0 Pass Rush, no playmakers 2 get 2 the QB
    Kraft=Very Cheap now, doesen't want 2 pay 4 high impact Wr's or high impact pass rush playmakers anymore ever again because he doesent care now that he has 3 rings... and tom Brady there to continued sell outs at the stadium
    Belicheck=Out coached the past 4 years when it counts!!!!! NOT THE SAME COACH ANYMORE

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]this is not aimed at u WelkerRules, but other complaining fans. why do i feel like people love hating on certain guys on the team? oh wait bc they do. see: Ochocinco -off to a slow start and ITS PRESEASON. Can we at least wait to see him in the regular season before saying we need Moss? Its like people expect him to come in and catch 24 TDs and top Moss' record breaking year. Haynesworth -Still getting in shape and practicing and yet all i hear is negativety around him from fans. ridiculous. Meriweather -the punching bag of patriots fans cannot do anything right according to those people. Fact is he a season changing dirty hit that made the Patriots defense feared last year and people hate him for it. Tate -poor guy. bc he is not starting opposite Welker, Tate must be a bust. Did you all forget the numorous plays he made last year? You guys act like Troy Brown, Deion Branch, David Givens were all amazing from day 1. Spikes -because he is injured, some so called fans came up with the idea that BB doesn't like him and he is a bust. Cunningham -You mean hes not Julius Peppers yet?  must be a bust too. i swear some of u wish we would fail.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

You know what's good about coming to this site? It's knowledgeable fans...which you are not. Clearly this team is going to be strong (probably Super Bowl worthy), but do we have to really look at the disappointments on the roster (drink the coolaid) and make excuses for them. Merriweather changed the season for the defense last year? Are you kidding me!! Tate made a hand full of plays last season, he hasn't made a single one since and he also made a hand full of dreaded ones. Cunningham has done nothing (it really it's still very early). I would like to think Ocho Cinco has something left in the tank, however to date he's done absolutely nothing. Nothing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

mthurl....
    As easy as it was for poster 1 to be a homer (in your eyes) and find good things to say about a few players.... it was for YOU to attack players with a few singled out screwups.

I may be going out on a limb here.... but something tells me that YOU are far from perfect... and that YOU make mistakes at your job (if you have one) ALSO.

Therefore some of us will choose to look at the good things done (Drink the KOOL AID as you call it).... and some will choose to attack the mistakes that the players make without any idea of giving them some excuses. 

ANYWAY, I have a guy who works for me - there is nothing I do in a day that he cannot critique and determine is wrong.... However MY BOSS (the owner by the way) finds that I save them more money than I make a year- and I keep each and every portion of my job going at well above avg statistics     (SO he is happy). 

YOU are like my employee (Who until recently was a 99er, sitting on his azz calling himself a stay at home dad critiquing soap operas).  Nothing is good enough, there are no positives for you.....  which sadly just goes to show exactly how ignorant many people in the world are about the big picture vice their own little slice of the world.

EVERY PLAYER on this team has positives and negatives.... I love this team as a whole, and dreaded every minute of that game that I got to watch last night.  I was disgusted.... but I take the good with the bad....

On play #17 player "X" ran into player "Y" during the crossing pattern so we should cut him and make sure no other team signs him...... DUH!!!!!   

What about play #28 where player X made sure that DB "A" could not get to player "Y" by creating a screen?.....  OH Mthrul didn't see that little intricacy..... 

THEY ARE ALL GOOD AND BAD.... they are all human.... lets not eat our own team up... demand better but don't massacre the mistakes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]mthurl.... As easy as it was for poster 1 to be a homer (in your eyes) and find good things to say about a few players.... it was for YOU to attack players with a few singled out screwups. I may be going out on a limb here.... but something tells me that YOU are far from perfect... and that YOU make mistakes at your job (if you have one) ALSO. Therefore some of us will choose to look at the good things done (Drink the KOOL AID as you call it).... and some will choose to attack the mistakes that the players make without any idea of giving them some excuses.  ANYWAY, I have a guy who works for me - there is nothing I do in a day that he cannot critique and determine is wrong.... However MY BOSS (the owner by the way) finds that I save them more money than I make a year- and I keep each and every portion of my job going at well above avg statistics     (SO he is happy).  YOU are like my employee (Who until recently was a 99er, sitting on his azz calling himself a stay at home dad critiquing soap operas).  Nothing is good enough, there are no positives for you.....  which sadly just goes to show exactly how ignorant many people in the world are about the big picture vice their own little slice of the world.   EVERY PLAYER on this team has positives and negatives.... I love this team as a whole, and dreaded every minute of that game that I got to watch last night.  I was disgusted.... but I take the good with the bad.... On play #17 player "X" ran into player "Y" during the crossing pattern so we should cut him and make sure no other team signs him...... DUH!!!!!    What about play #28 where player X made sure that DB "A" could not get to player "Y" by creating a screen?.....  OH Mthrul didn't see that little intricacy.....  THEY ARE ALL GOOD AND BAD.... they are all human.... lets not eat our own team up... demand better but don't massacre the mistakes.
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

Oh Fenway Chuck, I'm in awe of you because clearly you are a BOSS as you stated and therefore you are entitled to assume and print that I'm negative, unemployed, carry the West Nile Virus, live in my mom's basement and know nothing...NOTHING about football.

When your beloved Brandon Tate is cut from the team in two weeks (you know who that is, right BOSS?) maybe you can hire him - and transform him into a worldly scholar? Boss, when Marriweather spends large portions of this season on our bench and then leaves next year (because Belichick will make no effort to keep him) maybe you can send him a thank you on your BOSS stationary? That would be nice BOSS.

Maybe BOSS you can have some of your minions watch a game with you on Sunday (while you sip your coolaid) and they can teach you what you are watching.

You know it's funny BOSS, some people become boss's because they aren't smart, hard working people at all - they are yes men - go fors. You know Boss, go for coffee, go for lunch, go for my laundry. Go watch that game and pretend every single person on that roster is hall of fame worthy.

The Pats are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Brady is the best QB of all time. Belichick is the best coach all time. We are better than last year. Brandon Tate, Brandon Merriweather and a few of our draft picks from years past are not good football players. It's ok to say that. Belichick won't get mad Boss, your Boss that you got coffee for and planted your lips on his behind for all those years is not watching....unless of course he is using you for his own personal foot stool right now. He isn't, is he Boss?  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]I thought he was changing his name back to Johnson.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

He did. I thought that was the name he would go by when he got here, but he has chosen to drag that tired old ocho non-sense with him. Look, I'm not saying that I don't like the guy and I'm defiantly not saying I want him to fail. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have fun, either, just that the whole ocho gag was a dumb thing he did while playing for a bad team and doesn't have a place in New England. Okay, keep 85 but send ocho packing. Who knows? That might be just what it takes for him to get his mojo back.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

He cant just change his name,well he can leagally but not on his jersey.When he first wanted to change his name and wanted it on his jersey NFL said no cause of jersey sales  for that year and they were already made so he had to wait one year to be able to do it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]   He cant just change his name,well he can leagally but not on his jersey.When he first wanted to change his name and wanted it on his jersey NFL said no cause of jersey sales  for that year and they were already made so he had to wait one year to be able to do it.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]
     That was when he was with another team. I admit that I can be slow on the up-take at times. Not following the logic in this.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochocincho :  That was when he was with another team. I admit that I can be slow on the up-take at times. Not following the logic in this.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

The logic is the nfl and reebok or whoever have a deal they have jerseys made up for ochocinco on it so they want to sell them ones before he chances his name back so they dont lose the money for all them jerseys.