Ochocincho

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Ochocincho

He's a better clown then ball catcher.  Maybe it wasn't Carson Palmer's fault the Bungles sucked for all those years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Ochocincho:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochocincho :   The logic is the nfl and reebok or whoever have a deal they have jerseys made up for ochocinco on it so they want to sell them ones before he chances his name back so they dont lose the money for all them jerseys.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]
    Are you saying Reebok and the NFL are making this happen? If true, that's both crazy and stupid. Oh yeah, downright disgusting as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochocincho : Are you saying Reebok and the NFL are making this happen? If true, that's both crazy and stupid. Oh yeah, downright disgusting as well.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

NO NO i WAS RESPONDING TO A POST THAT SOMEONE SAID i THOUGHT HE CHANGED HIS NAME BACK TO JOHNSON AND WAS EXPLAINING WHY HE STILL HAS OCHOCINCO ON HIS JERSEY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

1) All of the WR on the roster did nothing last night.

2) If the o line cant protect Brady then it wont Matter who is WR.

3) In a few weeks When Ocho is having 2 Touchdown games, what will it matter.

4) The Pats need to be more creative.  RUN THE BALL...and more often.  Start Out with BJGE and pound the ball, Not starting woodhead out of shotgun. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochocincho :  NO NO i WAS RESPONDING TO A POST THAT SOMEONE SAID i THOUGHT HE CHANGED HIS NAME BACK TO JOHNSON AND WAS EXPLAINING WHY HE STILL HAS OCHOCINCO ON HIS JERSEY.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to give you crap. I told you I can be slow about things. It's just that he changed his name back months ago, before he was traded to the Pats. If that's the case any surplus ocho jerseys would have been Bengals, wouldn't they? Nobody was sure what number he would have before he got here until Hernandez gave it to him. It seems to me that this is something Johnson can't or won't let go of. Just my opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Offenive line=STINKS Period!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]this is not aimed at u WelkerRules, but other complaining fans. why do i feel like people love hating on certain guys on the team? oh wait bc they do. see: Ochocinco -off to a slow start and ITS PRESEASON. Can we at least wait to see him in the regular season before saying we need Moss? Its like people expect him to come in and catch 24 TDs and top Moss' record breaking year. Haynesworth -Still getting in shape and practicing and yet all i hear is negativety around him from fans. ridiculous. Meriweather -the punching bag of patriots fans cannot do anything right according to those people. Fact is he a season changing dirty hit that made the Patriots defense feared last year and people hate him for it. Tate -poor guy. bc he is not starting opposite Welker, Tate must be a bust. Did you all forget the numorous plays he made last year? You guys act like Troy Brown, Deion Branch, David Givens were all amazing from day 1. Spikes -because he is injured, some so called fans came up with the idea that BB doesn't like him and he is a bust. Cunningham -You mean hes not Julius Peppers yet?  must be a bust too. i swear some of u wish we would fail.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Good post.  I agree completely.  Glad their not the GM's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PiBoy. Show PiBoy's posts

i am personally a bit disappointed. No one says he has to be amazing from day one, the only thing is, he has been playing ball for how long? maybe he will improve over time, but if he takes that much time to get familiar with the system. Why not just put the focus on player like Price?

I under this is pre-season game, and it doesn't count. But i really want to see him to do something. The only "amazing" catch I saw was that TD from last week. And I havent seen anything since then. I hope it is not another "Joey Galloway" 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]mthurl.... As easy as it was for poster 1 to be a homer (in your eyes) and find good things to say about a few players.... it was for YOU to attack players with a few singled out screwups. I may be going out on a limb here.... but something tells me that YOU are far from perfect... and that YOU make mistakes at your job (if you have one) ALSO. Therefore some of us will choose to look at the good things done (Drink the KOOL AID as you call it).... and some will choose to attack the mistakes that the players make without any idea of giving them some excuses.  ANYWAY, I have a guy who works for me - there is nothing I do in a day that he cannot critique and determine is wrong.... However MY BOSS (the owner by the way) finds that I save them more money than I make a year- and I keep each and every portion of my job going at well above avg statistics     (SO he is happy).  YOU are like my employee (Who until recently was a 99er, sitting on his azz calling himself a stay at home dad critiquing soap operas).  Nothing is good enough, there are no positives for you.....  which sadly just goes to show exactly how ignorant many people in the world are about the big picture vice their own little slice of the world.   EVERY PLAYER on this team has positives and negatives.... I love this team as a whole, and dreaded every minute of that game that I got to watch last night.  I was disgusted.... but I take the good with the bad.... On play #17 player "X" ran into player "Y" during the crossing pattern so we should cut him and make sure no other team signs him...... DUH!!!!!    What about play #28 where player X made sure that DB "A" could not get to player "Y" by creating a screen?.....  OH Mthrul didn't see that little intricacy.....  THEY ARE ALL GOOD AND BAD.... they are all human.... lets not eat our own team up... demand better but don't massacre the mistakes.
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

U got it. Its about the big picture. Yes, i tend to be a Patriots defender because I am a fan. they don't pay me (infact I pay them). I will defend almost every player and support them for as long as they were the red, silver, and blue.

as bad as Butler has been. I will continue to hope he gets it all together. I bet you people want to trash Arrington after night. He had a rough night. 

It all comes down to so many of our fans are beyond spoiled. I appreciate everyday Belichick and Brady are running this team. It won't last forever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

CHAD ISN'T WORKING OUT SO FAR, CUT HIM! I have no patience to wait and see if we can incorporate such a talented player into an already good offense and make it that much better. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

not impressed with any of them............Dion hasnt had a catch all pre season........Ocho drops the ball to much.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Lets see the first couple regular season games to find out. At least the guy appears to be in shape. I am more concerned with the overall talent level of the team, it is clear now why Bill tried to bring in so many veteran types, we are far from loaded.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Too early to make a judgment about Ocho. He's still learning the offense. 

And besides, other than Welker and Price who looks like they have more potential to make big plays than Ocho? Branch?  Edelman? Slater? Tate? Jenkins? Farnham?  Some of those guys do some things well and will add value to the team, but do any really scare opposing secondaries?  I think we've got to give Ocho a chance because most of the guys that might replace him are not exactly big-time threats.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

moss didn't do anything in preseason either, but i think we should hang onto him, BB likes him and i think if he caught all of the balls that he has been dropping we could be getting just the WR we need. once his timing with brady is worked out he could be a great addition to our offense!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Awesome picture!!!! Way to go!!!    In Response to Re: Ochocincho:
    [QUOTE]You don't have to understand a system to catch a ball when it's thrown your way. Yes it's still early and yes his head shouldn't be on the chopping block yet, however my excitement level over his acquisition has dropped significantly as of late.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]