ochocinco to the raiders???????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Re: ochocinco to the raiders???????

In Response to ochocinco to the raiders???????:
    [QUOTE]oakland just signed tj whosyamama and are "looking for things that are familiar to carson palmer to make him comfortable." why not ocho for an over price?
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]
    It cant believe how many people that post here have no idea how the nfl operates. Over 1900 posts and unaware that the trading deadline has long passed. What do you people talk about to get your posts so high? Nothing of importance most likely just rubish like this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

We should just trade for Barry Sanders. Its obvious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: ochocinco to the raiders???????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to ochocinco to the raiders??????? : It cant believe how many people that post here have no idea how the nfl operates. Over 1900 posts and unaware that the trading deadline has long passed. What do you people talk about to get your posts so high? Nothing of importance most likely just rubish like this.
    Posted by dvegas74[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. NO MORE TRADES THIS YEAR PEOPLE!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

[QUOTE]I agree. I don't know why this is so difficult. The Raiders are cooked anyway. There is a reason why they traded for Palmer and just signed Houshmanzadeh.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

lol too funny.  He probably is one of those that think we should get a 2nd for Edelman I heard on Sirius.  children homers

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Ochostinko is completly DONE. As in Randy Moss done...I wouldn't be surprised at all if we've seen him play his last impactful game in the NFL. Sometimes these receivers fall off really fast and his skills have been declining quickly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Actually quite shocking .... Galloway seemed better.  Makes you wonder if his whole career was embellished by a loosey goosey Cincinnati offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ochocinco to the raiders??????? : There's such a thing?  So like we couldn't trade Ocho for Tim Brown from the Raiders?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Lol I heard the Raiders were willing to sweeten the pot and include Marcus Allen in this deal!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] It cant believe how many people that post here have no idea how the nfl operates. Over 1900 posts and unaware that the trading deadline has long passed. What do you people talk about to get your posts so high? Nothing of importance most likely just rubish like this.
    There's such a thing?  So like we couldn't trade Ocho for Tim Brown from the Raiders?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

I wouldn't be too hard on the OP. 90% of the people who post here haven't a clue as to how PUP works.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Akiraloco. Show Akiraloco's posts

Thats not happening ocho will stay the rest of the year then he wil be used as bait for maybe a 3rd or a 2nd 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

OchoShrinko continues to be invisible .

Hard to believe a guy like him can't use his hands and some shake to get open ...

Part of it is designing plays for him .  Throw him some short balls to get him involved .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I've officially given up on Chad...total disaster & waste of a spot...cut him NOW & put someone in there that can contribute...costly pick up finacially but low as far as picks given up...it was a nice idea but a lousy outcome...time to get Price in there & move FORWARD!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ochocinco to the raiders??????? : It cant believe how many people that post here have no idea how the nfl operates. Over 1900 posts and unaware that the trading deadline has long passed. What do you people talk about to get your posts so high? Nothing of importance most likely just rubish like this.

No need for nastiness!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

No NFL teams want Ocho at this time.  The Pats have to suck up 6 mils for this contract. With 6 Mils, I think TO should do better job than Ocho.
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ochocinco to the raiders??????? : No need for nastiness!
    Posted by PetesCall[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

If there wasn't some hope for Ocho the Pats would release him and be done with it.  I think before the year is over he will become productive.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

My hope is there is still something left and he will win a game for us when we least expect it. It's like that childhood fantasy of being all alone in the end zone, unnoticed........but that hope is what keeps me a fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

[QUOTE]Actually quite shocking .... Galloway seemed better.  Makes you wonder if his whole career was embellished by a loosey goosey Cincinnati offense.
    Posted by schwank[/QUOTE]

I did not recall Galloway having one catch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Thats not happening ocho will stay the rest of the year then he wil be used as bait for maybe a 3rd or a 2nd 
    Posted by Akiraloco[/QUOTE]

after what he has proven here., who offers a 2nd or 3rd.
    we were the team that tried hhim. if he succeded and we let him go maybe.
    we were the fools who gave him 6 mill. he' s earned about 10-20 k so far :)
    ok inflation, 50 k.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You spelled rubbish wrong, oh wise one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Hey Ricky (you're so fine!) The trade deadline has long passed partner. Study the game. Nothing personal, but that post was really stupid.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Dvegas, LOL you THE man!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts