Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out

Meanwhile even Slater is getting more offensive snaps than Ochostinko at WR, let alone Edelman and Underwood.

Anyone who thinks Ochostinko is not dead weight and will not be released in the offseason, is delusional. 

Offensive snaps against Broncos.

TE Rob Gronkowski -- 66 of 66 
    WE Wes Welker -- 61 of 66 
    WR Deion Branch -- 58 of 66 
    TE Aaron Hernandez -- 57 of 66 
    WR Julian Edelman -- 27 of 66 
    RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis -- 21 of 66 
    RB Danny Woodhead -- 10 of 66 
    WR Tiquan Underwood -- 9 of 66 
    RB Stevan Ridley -- 8 of 66 
    FB Lousaka Polite -- 6 of 66 
    TE Nate Solder -- 4 of 66 
    WR Matthew Slater -- 2 of 66 
    WR Chad Ochocinco -- 1 of 66 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out

This is game # 17...  it is still a huge ? as to why he is not more involved.  It can't be simply learning the play book, can it?  Has he lost enough of a step that he can't make it work this year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Nothing they can do about it now. LLoyd will be replacing him next year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Worst $6m we spent this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The wide receiver corps has been relatively healthy all season. Ochocinco hasn't been able to crack the starting lineup but if an injury occurs, God forbid, I believe Ocho will be ready and able.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out:
    [QUOTE]Considering they ran a lot of shotgun and then ran a lot in odd formations as the gameplan, I wouldn't expect him to be involved. I have to question the pathetic off-board life of someone who starts a thread like this, though. You must lead a miserable life. Did Ochocinco bang your mother?  Grow up. Ugh. I hate fans like this tool who has just terrible contriubtions to the board. Go be miserable somewhere else.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Still continuing your sickening personal attacks...? That's a shame. 

It' disappointing that you can't swallow your whistle even after a big win. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

[QUOTE]Considering they ran a lot of shotgun and then ran a lot in odd formations as the gameplan, I wouldn't expect him to be involved. I have to question the pathetic off-board life of someone who starts a thread like this, though. You must lead a miserable life. Did Ochocinco bang your mother?  Grow up. Ugh. I hate fans like this tool who has just terrible contriubtions to the board. Go be miserable somewhere else.

What the hell is this. How is this kind of personal attacks tolerated on this board. Why isn't this guy banned from this board?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Again, I don't get why anyone cares. We gave up a 5h round pick to get him, he earns a million this year and his mouth is shut. 

Let it be. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out:
    [QUOTE]Meanwhile even Slater is getting more offensive snaps than Ochostinko at WR, let alone Edelman and Underwood. Anyone who thinks Ochostinko is not dead weight and will not be released in the offseason, is delusional.  Offensive snaps against Broncos. TE Rob Gronkowski  -- 66 of 66  WE Wes Welker  -- 61 of 66  WR Deion Branch  -- 58 of 66  TE Aaron Hernandez  -- 57 of 66  WR Julian Edelman  -- 27 of 66  RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis  -- 21 of 66  RB Danny Woodhead  -- 10 of 66  WR Tiquan Underwood  -- 9 of 66  RB Stevan Ridley  -- 8 of 66  FB Lousaka Polite  -- 6 of 66  TE Nate Solder  -- 4 of 66  WR Matthew Slater  -- 2 of 66  WR Chad Ochocinco  -- 1 of 66 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

This is not an issue. It will be addressed in the off season if necessary

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]The wide receiver corps has been relatively healthy all season. Ochocinco hasn't been able to crack the starting lineup but if an injury occurs, God forbid, I believe Ocho will be ready and able.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. Fans might see the 5 mill price tag and scoff but if we had suffered injuries in the year I would have felt comfortable in a guy with Chads resume stepping in for more playing time.

Over all it is a very trivial situation to be concerned with. Why be upset that Chad hasn't been able to get on the field? It speaks volumes of our talent lavel on offense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out : I totally agree. Fans might see the 5 mill price tag and scoff but if we had suffered injuries in the year I would have felt comfortable in a guy with Chads resume stepping in for more playing time. Over all it is a very trivial situation to be concerned with. Why be upset that Chad hasn't been able to get on the field? It speaks volumes of our talent lavel on offense.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

He only gets paid 1 mill to the cap, the 5 mill was a signing bonus. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

King - the only one enabling the 'trolls' is yourself.

If you don't like what they have to say, have a reasonable discussion with them - one that isn't laced with mindless personal attacks. 

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. 

I mean, look, the guy has a point. Ocho has conributed sporadically, but overall his impact hasn't been that great. If you disagree with that, that's fine. But don't throw demeaning attacks at the guy - just lay out an argument that is free of insults. 

Again, by insulting them, you're enabling the trolls. Either say nothing, or if you do say something, keep it factual, and without demeaning words. 

Here's the way I look at it - either you have no idea what a 'troll' is, or you're absolutely terrible at dealing with them. The definition of a troll is someone who posts controversial statements with the attempt to get attention from other posters. The best, and only way to beat them is to ignore them - just don't reply. If you truly feel like all these people are trolls, just ignore them. However I think the issue here isn't that you don't know how to handle them, but more so that you don't actually know what a 'troll' is. It isn't just someone who disagrees with you.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

yeah, watching playoff football while patrolling a sports message board day and night, thousands of posts over the span of a few months.

you should spell-check your posts before commenting on the "intelligence level" of this board, BTW.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

wow, little defensive about your number of posts, eh?

and yes, if you're going to demean others in "soceity" for their inferior intelligence, you should at least make sure to spell it correctly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out : So, a HUGE playoff win with limitless positives and one turd in the punchbowl thread, the 1000th "Ocho Stinks" thread of the year, mind you, is not a way to try to troll and get attention? Really, V? Did you lose 1000 brain cells last night?  Holy mackerel, dude. You have a real bad reading comprehension problem.  

I think I covered that in my post, King.

If you think a given thread is designed purely to get attention, and gives no value to the board, then merely don't reply to the thread. As I said, it's the best and only way to get rid of trolls. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I have to say that Rusty has it right here for once - it does seem completely ludicrous to start a thread like this after the epic offensive performance from last night - why would anyone care at this point if Ochocinco was or wasn't on the field?

I would say its pretty clear that the personnel that was on the field got the job done

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts