oddly enough...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

oddly enough...

I'm one of those guys who prefers to go to other teams boards over my own.  Just not into the...  you know...  but for the second strait (albeit preseason) game, not a word from the jets.  Miami, yeah.  Buffalo, yeah.  Steelers, yeah.  Indy, yeah.  Opposite team, yeah.  Not the Jets. 

Another thing I've noticed over time is the fan's are a macrocosm of the team. 

I think we're in good shape this preseason...  And I think we're even better in this season.  I sincerely thing the Jets' players watched the games and are scared shyt on both sides of the ball. 

Moreover, I think we'll be better than '07 because this defence looks farging rediculous...  though we need to work on contain and all that.  The Great Hoodie will take care of the details.

And for the record, we had our shot at 18+.  Don't talk about it.  Not gonna happen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

Re: oddly enough...

Another post from a Jets ninja fan; enjoy your season...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Can someone please interpret this thread and the OP's post for me.  I'm not following what the point is here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I believe Leon is back with a new name-welcome back Leon-sorry bout your team this year!  In Response to oddly enough...:
    [QUOTE]I'm one of those guys who prefers to go to other teams boards over my own.  Just not into the...  you know...  but for the second strait (albeit preseason) game, not a word from the jets.  Miami, yeah.  Buffalo, yeah.  Steelers, yeah.  Indy, yeah.  Opposite team, yeah.  Not the Jets.  Another thing I've noticed over time is the fan's are a macrocosm of the team.  I think we're in good shape this preseason...  And I think we're even better in this season.  I sincerely thing the Jets' players watched the games and are scared shyt on both sides of the ball.  Moreover, I think we'll be better than '07 because this defence looks farging rediculous...  though we need to work on contain and all that.  The Great Hoodie will take care of the details. And for the record, we had our shot at 18+.  Don't talk about it.  Not gonna happen.
    Posted by norichcrybabies[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts