Odds of Tom and Gisele's baby being born on game day?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Odds of Tom and Gisele's baby being born on game day?

In a radio interview Tom said their baby is due at the end of this month.  While we all know by now, babies don't have a calendar in the womb so I think we are pretty safe for this weekend and next weekend but there is the possibility for the baby to be born some time around Thanksgiving or vs the Dolphins game on Dec 2nd, both away games.  Tom has said he will be with his wife and new baby during the birth, so what are the odds, anyone think the birth will come during one of these games?  And if by chance this should happen on game day does Ryan Mallett have a chance of leading this team to victory in either of those two games?

On a side note, Ben Roethlisberger has came out and said the same thing about the birth of his child who is also due in two weeks.  Whats up with these guys planning??  LOL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Odds of Tom and Gisele's baby being born on game day?

1 out of 7

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

You've seen one come out, you've seen them all.  The problem is making Gisele happy that daddy's around when the kid pops. 

Good news, most babies are born at night.  If Tommy doesn't mind sleeping one block from the hospital and waking up just before the pass play* develops, he can help celebrate the touchdown and still get to his game.  So, if the target date is near a home game, odds are more like 1 in 50.  If it's near an away game, more like 1 in 3.  

There are natural ways to increase the odds.  Sex when you're 9 months pregnant tends to trigger labor.  The female body is biologically optimized to spring the bambino on daddy on a day when daddy feels really good.  It really improves mommy's odds when daddy is a cave man.  So, Gisele, roll away (if you can) the night before the plane leaves, roll away the night before a home game, and otherwise pour the dinner wine for hubby.

*Supermodels have abs strong enough to blast 'em clean across the operating room. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Probably a rumour but I heard Tom and Giselle were considering naming him Eli

probably a rumour though...

btw Elin if a girl

[/QUOTE]

No, I doubt that.  I believe the baby name is a toss up between "3 Rings" or "MVP" which would trump anything Eli has done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The baby is due this month, huh? It means that it wa conceived in the weeks following the Super Bowl

Good thing Welker isnt delivering the baby. He might drop it...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nope

Just worried about the safety and well being of the child...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

By the way, only the selfish, stats driven, 40-throws-a-game TB would let a baby of his be born in season

The unselfish, team oriented, game manager TB never would have allowed this to happen...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

gotta admit TFB Eli Brady has a nice ring to it

[/QUOTE]

Only if the baby comes out looking as dumb as this, which I highly doubt with the genes of Tom and Gisele.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

reminds me of how brady looked after the last SB

[/QUOTE]

But he looked good in each of his THREE Super Bowl wins.  How many does Eli have?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

i think u know  :  )

but what does any of this have to do with little Eli/Elin Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Oh, only two. Bwahahahaha!! Last I checked, 3 is better then 2.  If Brady was going to name a child after a SuperBowl QB, I seriously think he would do it after an all time great SB winner and MVP... Like Tom Jr. or Maybe Joeseph or Montana since he was a 49'ers fan growing up.  Eli would probably be down on the list a ways and possibly not on it as Eli isn't even mentioned with all time greats.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

My biggest question would be if TB12 does miss a gme adn Mallett plays who is the backup QB for that game? Edelman? Or do they have to make a roster move?

Sections
Shortcuts