Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?

The real story is that they probably will get home advantage throughout the playoffs with that schedule.

Buffalo could be interesting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?:
    OK WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS JUMP AT UNDERDOGG NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS?!?!!?  I have watched his comments, and he doesnt seem like an irrational or even mean sprited commentor.  Alot of you treat him like he is super-troll flameboy, and he isn't, as far as I can tell.  You blame Polian for paying off refs, and then get mad when he says Spygate?  Crud, at least Spygate happened.  Get real.  It undermines your stance with real trolls like Leon when you dog out underdogg for NOTHING.  I dont think the Colts will go 18-0. They dont have a good enough defense.  But, even if they do, as we all know, it's just more bitter if you dont win the SB.  If they go 19-0, then the live forever in the record books, and more power to them.  We didn't manage it, so no crying.  It was right there for us to take.  Thanks for nothing, Asante Samuel.
    Posted by Davedsone

The problem is there aren't enough dissenters and when underdogg pops up you have to take your shots when you can. I wish he would get some more of his Colt buddies on here to post so we could have a complete free-for-all. I searched out a couple of the Colt discussion boards and can see why he comes to this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?:
    Any opinions on the Colts going 16-0  I was looking at their remaining schedule at its not difficult.  Most of the good teams left (Pats Broncos, Jets) are played in Indy.  Only the Ravens on the road.  schedule:   49ers - home Texans - home Pats - home Ravens - at Ravens Texans - at Texans Titans - Home Broncos - home Jaguars - at Jags Jets - home Bills - at Bills
    Posted by RiceintheHall

Does indy have a special exemption to play all their games at home?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

OK WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS JUMP AT UNDERDOGG NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS?!?!!?  I have watched his comments, and he doesnt seem like an irrational or even mean sprited commentor.  Alot of you treat him like he is super-troll flameboy, and he isn't, as far as I can tell.  You blame Polian for paying off refs, and then get mad when he says Spygate?  Crud, at least Spygate happened.  Get real.  It undermines your stance with real trolls like Leon when you dog out underdogg for NOTHING.  I dont think the Colts will go 18-0. They dont have a good enough defense.  But, even if they do, as we all know, it's just more bitter if you dont win the SB.  If they go 19-0, then the live forever in the record books, and more power to them.  We didn't manage it, so no crying.  It was right there for us to take.  Thanks for nothing, Asante Samuel.
    Posted by Davedsone

Thanks so much for the condescending, self-righteous lecture on proper board  behavior, newbie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Don't overlook the Texans, who always play them tough and are good enough on offense to surprise any team on any week. And I think the Pats will beat them in a few weeks as well....I'm guessing 13-3 for the Colts.
    Posted by FishTaco64

Houston is beginning to round into the form that caused the preseason hype.  They are a division rival of the colts and play them tough. 

They will be a challenge for the colts, especially in Houston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : Does indy have a special exemption to play all their games at home?
    Posted by unclealfie

No.  They've played 4 on the road already.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Dave, I got your back with these meanie's. 

Alfie likes to start fights.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Love . . .

Exciting and new . . .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Once you are 12-0, its really had to keep on winning. Suddenly every team in the league steps up and plays like the 86 Bears. Going 16-0 is also a curse, as it so taxing there is little left in the tank for the Playoffs. When the Pats had their perfect season, each game was a bit harder to win, until eventually they sputtered out in the Superbowl. Yes, it took a miracle Tyree catch, but the Pats were too good to have let the game be that close. They were just plain tired, and the Giants were just pumped.

I think the Colts CAN go 16-0. I think the odds are 1:10, which is pretty good. However, if they DO go 16-0 their odds of winning the Superbowl are absolutely zero.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

the colts chances of going undefeated this season are the same as the patriots chances of going undefeated this season.  its 0, the colts have had an easy schedule and they will lose quite a few games.  0, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Dave, I got your back with these meanie's.  Alfie likes to start fights.
    Posted by underdogg

Just don't bend over Dave, UD never leaves his friends behind.Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : Just don't bend over Dave, UD never leaves his friend's behind.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

Fixed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Dave, I got your back with these meanie's.  Alfie likes to start fights.
    Posted by underdogg

No, alfie likes to challenge posters who post ridiculous or offensive talk. Usually, I find that they can't walk the walk. 

apparently little davy can't handle this "meanness" , but its touching that you cuddled with him instead, dogg.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : No.  They've played 4 on the road already.
    Posted by underdogg

that was a joke, dogg. it just seems that they're always at home.

BTW, I'd put the colts chances of going undefeated at about 1 in 50, realistically. that's giving them a lot of credit.

All of their 10 remaining games are with viable teams and mathematically the odds are 1 in 2048, (2 to the 10th power if I remember my statistics), if they were playing teams who were their exact match each week.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Even if it were feasible, andI don't think it is, they always rest their starters at the end of the year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Bills may not be more than an 8-8 team, but that's the only real windy freezer the Colts play.  The ravens game isn't exactly a freezer.  Everything else is either a dome or a deep south game, perfect for a throwing team.  Indy is actually a real deep south team in the AFC south because they have a dome with a big furnace.  Let's hang some spanish moss from the rafters, shall we?

If the Colts get the kind of 60 mph winds the Pats got last year in Buffalo, the long bomb is off.  They will not consistently control Marshawn "Run em over at 3:00 a.m." Lynch and they will lose.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : Just don't bend over Dave, UD never leaves his friends behind.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

Please don't use me to live out your fantasies. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : No, alfie likes to challenge posters who post ridiculous or offensive talk. Usually, I find that they can't walk the walk.  apparently little davy can't handle this "meanness" , but its touching that you cuddled with him instead, dogg.
    Posted by unclealfie

That was a joke alfie.  Right back at ya.  Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

The Bills may not be more than an 8-8 team, but that's the only real windy freezer the Colts play.  The ravens game isn't exactly a freezer.  Everything else is either a dome or a deep south game, perfect for a throwing team.  Indy is actually a real deep south team in the AFC south because they have a dome with a big furnace.  Let's hang some spanish moss from the rafters, shall we? If the Colts get the kind of 60 mph winds the Pats got last year in Buffalo, the long bomb is off.  They will not consistently control Marshawn "Run em over at 3:00 a.m." Lynch and they will lose.
    Posted by Paul_K

IF the colts got to Buffalo at 15-0 and played their starters for the perfect season, then I believe they would have no problem dispensing of the Bills regardless of weather or lynch. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, unclealfie.  you sure showed me.  the "newbie" one was extra hurtful.  whats the matter,  dont have an acutal RESPONSE so you have to resort to the "oh, you are self righteous and condescending" line"  And no, I was neither.  Just pointing out if we flame out all the resonable posters, all you have left is trolls.  Like you, apparently. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Dave,
    In deference to some of these posters (not all, but some). 

I have dished it out in the past, and received my just desserts. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

UD, I just hate Saytan Manning. It's not you it's him, when he retires we can be friends though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Whatever.  I wasn't defending you, per se.  Just didn't think you were pulling a Leon.  I don't mind name calling and insults, just like to save them for when they are called for.  Obviously since you are a Colts fan, we are not going to agree on much. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Whatever.  I wasn't defending you, per se.  Just didn't think you were pulling a Leon.  I don't mind name calling and insults, just like to save them for when they are called for.  Obviously since you are a Colts fan, we are not going to agree on much. 
    Posted by Davedsone

I'd imagine we won't find much common ground.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

non issue

Sections
Shortcuts