Odds the Pats run the table to end the season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Odds the Pats run the table to end the season?

With the news Edelman is out.  Mankins iffy.  Solder too.  Gronk on the mend.  Cunningham suspended and the Pats woes go on and on.  Houston, followed by San Fran, on the road to Jax then the Phins at home.  Odds they run the table?

IMHO - I can see them winning the Jax and Miami games handily, but, we'd be elated to see them split the Houston and SF games with SF being a quick turn around game.  With three of these 4 games at home, this is a time for the genius of BB to shine, right folks?  What you all say? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Odds the Pats run the table to end the season?

Hmmm let's see ...

Pats v Houston - Pats

Pats v 49ers - Pats

Pats v Jax - Pats

Pats v Fins - Pats

I'd say the odds look pretty good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Mighty...  positive thoughts are great, like that.  My concern is the quick turn around from a Monday night game to the following Sunday.  If it were JAX or Miami, slam dunk, but that following game is SF.  We shall see, won't we?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

The Texans and 49ers will have alot to do with where the Pats will finish. I think going 3-1 down the stretch and splitting the games between Texans & 49ers is a realistic goal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

If ever we needed a first round bye it's now.  This team is so beat up it's discouraging.  I figure 3-1, and I'd be estatic with that if we can take down Houston. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

3-1 may not be enough to get a bye. If it's 3-1. that loss needs to be to SF

Denver has a pretty good shot at 4-0. If suggs is gone, Manning can probably tear up that D

Von Miller and Dumerville will probably eat up Flacco since he doesn't know how to get rid of the ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Glass half full: Gronk will be at full strength in the PS, Cunningham too.  Solder is not injured as far as I can tell? Mankins hasn't been missed yet. Edelman has played well recently, but how many of you were concerned about his status a month ago?

Houston is without some guys too, including Cushing and Brooks Reed. It is what it is. No excuses. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I think they do it. 4 games to a bye...3 games to glory! Go Pats!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

it's not really about the rest of the regular season anymore. The Patriots are in the playoffs. I think its much more important for the Patriots to get healthy and say injury free the remainder of the season. Continue to improve on defense...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They could certainly use the bye this year. This weekends game is the toughest IMO. Houston wants to beat the Patriots badly to show that they are the AFC's best team. Nothing better than to do it on the big stage that is MNF. Playing 6 days later is tough but the Patriots have always played well on short rest. The Niners at home will be a tough but winable game. Jax and then Miami at home no problem.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I hope they run the table, but a split on the next 2 games is not a stretch by any means.  If they win the next two games I'll feel really good about this team not only reaching the SB, but winning it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

It helps that the two tougest remaining games are in Foxboro. 

But running that schedule will be tough, especially with all the injuries NE has sustained. 

You can get the *actual* odds on a bookmaking website. Just look at the playoff bracket gamblin, and look at the odds for each team. That will show you what Vegas (i.e., bettors) think about New England's chances to run the table as they are currently composed. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I think they'll run it...we'd probably lose to the texans on MNF ( which I rather them lose, because BB rarely loses twice to the same team in a season and I would like that W in the playoffs) the SF game they'll win it, ya need to keep in mind that SF is traveling to the east coast not an easy thing to do and play great against a very good team. And really do you guys see kap or smith beating BB and brady at home? Limit Gore and let the QB beat you which is what you want SF to try to do. I'll gladly take 3-1 if that one loss is against the texans, but 4-0 would be great.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If need be we can create our own bye and rest players against jax nd the fin   Were in now other then momentum health is most important.  When it's to the point there's no reason to play the starters I see them being pulled and rested.   Normally bill b doesn't do this but he might not have a choice this time.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Pats will run the table the rest of the way out.  I like them at home the next 2 games, although both will be tough, they'll get the W's....@ Jack is a joke, then at home again vs Miami hopefully to clinch one of the 2 top seeds for a bye week.....

go pats!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I think Pats go full bore until a bye is no longer attainable. I think last game against Miami has Brady taking 1 snap to start then Mallet plays to treat game as pre season as pats wont have shot at a bye. I see a split in next 2 games - loss to Houston and win against SF

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glass half full: Gronk will be at full strength in the PS, Cunningham too.  Solder is not injured as far as I can tell? Mankins hasn't been missed yet. Edelman has played well recently, but how many of you were concerned about his status a month ago?

Houston is without some guys too, including Cushing and Brooks Reed. It is what it is. No excuses. 

[/QUOTE]

This is a good point, our tightends should be able to make plays with their two best LB's dinged up...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If they take out Houston on Monday I like their chances.  To me that is the biggest obstacle by far at this point.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a good point, our tightends should be able to make plays with their two best LB's dinged up...

[/QUOTE]

If Jonathan Joseph doesn't play they are thin at CB as well.  He hasn't played the past two weeks and they just placed CB Brice McCain on IR.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

After Monday night, we'll know more, won't we?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Houston looks ready to stumble to me.  If the Pats and put a beat down on them their confidence will impacted for the Playoffs.  I'm hoping that SF starts Kapadink this week and he loses and they bring Smith back against the Pats.  He will be rusty and trying to prove himself and the Pats D will get turn overs off of that.

I'm not concerned witht he short week becasue both games are at home and Sunday's game is the night game so they'll be OK.

Our three toughest games are at home, the Pats run the table.

Sections
Shortcuts