Odds the Pats run the table to end the season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: Odds the Pats run the table to end the season?

Running the table is possible if they can establish the running game by rushing for 130+ yards a game. Long, time consuming drives on offense is the ticket for these wins.

Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im just glad the Pats are playing 2 tough games at the end of their schedule.

[/QUOTE]

I think it will be a good measuring stick.  I want to see how the running game, pass rush, and secondary performs against playoff-caliber teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

bobbysu and anonymis - right on about this game and the one against the 49'ers.  These are measuring stick games to see where they are as they head into the playoffs.  You know both these teams will be up tremendously to knock the Pats off and in the Razor too!  If they not just hold their own, I mean defenses, and win both, I can just imagine the momentum going into the playoffs!  As BB had said, how you play in December is key to how you play in the playoffs.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's going to be cold * 30's* chance of showers.   It's not like that much in Houston     maybe this year we can have a snow game or 2.