Of All The Trolls.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Of All The Trolls.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Of All The Trolls.....

In Response to Re: Of All The Trolls.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Of All The Trolls..... : I would have chosen me any way, but what are you a communist?  This is Amerika you pinko, we get choices here.  If you don't like it, get out!
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Yeah - we get choices in America, and I made the choice to give you a small amount of choices.

^^^^^^^^^^

Go there and have fun. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

In Response to Of All The Trolls.....:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]
    That cat has a gotee....Very KEWL!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]The worst is when the idiots get together and spew stupidity from their pie-holes and sh*t from their mouths.  PhatRex, DBCoach, Underdog, and Patsfan. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

They are most likely all the same person. You left out Getzo and Ronk1.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

This board is full of no-nothing trolls, its sad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

It doesn't matter they are all jerks anyway. Any real Pat's fans here go and post on their boards. I think not!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

phatrex takes the time to actually post facts.  he is the furthest thing from a troll.  I think that pats fans are not ready for the facts so they label him a troll.  The season is coming and so is an end to your delusions that the patsies are relevent in the AFC East. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Rex...Give it a rest your're starting to sound like a GOP mouthpiece explaining the the benefits of the Iraq invasion...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]This board is full of no-nothing trolls, its sad.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Ok, so I am the last guy on this board to play grammar police, but this one caught my eye because apparently its not that the trolls KNOW NOTHING.  And it is not even that that the trolls are NOTHING.  The trolls are NO NOTHING.  

Does this mean that trolls are less than nothing?  If so, WOW!!!

Or does the double negative actually mean trolls are something or even possibly everything (considering the math fact that multiplying or dividing 2 negatives results in a positive)? 

Looking for a little help here.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Of All The Trolls..... : I would have chosen me any way, but what are you a communist?  This is Amerika you pinko, we get choices here.  If you don't like it, get out!

It must be sad to have such an empty life that you're forced to resort to being a punk on the web to compensate for your pathetic real life. But hey we're used to you by now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Half the trolls on this board are our old friend Leon of the dozens of names. Just shows you how mentally twisted Jets fans are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Of All The Trolls..... : They are most likely all the same person. You left out Getzo and Ronk1.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I ain't a troll whatever that is.  Realist.... Realist, one day you'll learn. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

And I have never made a comment to be negative towards the Pats.  I expressed my dislike for trying to revamp our Pass-Rush... big difference white.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Of All The Trolls..... : I was shocked that Griswold was not all over him.  He loves to point that stuff out.  Considering his lack of football knowledge, it makes him feel better about his posts to point out typos and such.
    Rex - obviously you are wrong.  Only Carrottop has typos everyone else does not know how to spell. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]1. There is a difference between a typo and not knowing how to spell a word you use or not knowing how to use basic grammar. I point this out because I am looking at rubes who think they can talk down to me because I am not irrational or a troll. I mean, seriously, how pathetic are you that you cannot spell or know how to use basic grammar, yet you expect to be taken seriously here? Read a book and then come back.  2. And for the record, Getzo is not a troll. The jealous, obnoxious fans from other teams who are here to initiate junk are trolls as are. As well as the bitter and angry drippy Pats fans, who apparently are 12-19 years old, and have no clue what the rest of the NFL looks like.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

Thank you Russ.  Just trying to express my opinions. 

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts