Of Course the roof is closed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Of Course the roof is closed.

Beautiful night in Indy and the frightened little kittens have the roof closed.  I guess they don't want any heat or manufactured noise to escape.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Of Course the roof is closed.

In Response to Of Course the roof is closed.:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful night in Indy and the frightened little kittens have the roof closed.  I guess they don't want any heat or manufactured noise to escape.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

We knew that was coming. I heard it isn't near as loud as the old place though so I'm sure Harman Kardon got a call this week. I also heard the catering area was covered in mouse droppings this week. Let's hope the Pats order out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Of Course the roof is closed.:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful night in Indy and the frightened little kittens have the roof closed.  I guess they don't want any heat or manufactured noise to escape.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

Are you here kmax?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Harman Kardon - Please.  Our old speakers in the dome were boston acoustics and they didn't work for sh*t. 

We got Klipsch now.  Local co.  Pure sound Brady won't know if it is live or memorex.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i bet they went BOSE for extra loudness. way louder than harmon kardon!!!! LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

In Response to Re: Of Course the roof is closed.:
    [QUOTE]Harman Kardon - Please.  Our old speakers in the dome were boston acoustics and they didn't work for sh*t.  We got Klipsch now.  Local co.  Pure sound Brady won't know if it is live or memorex.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

You think Polian is hammered yet? Or does that happen steadily throughout the game until he's beet-red and stumbling and screaming?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Trink - I think that's his natural personality.  I don't think it has anything to do with booze.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Harman Kardon - Please.  Our old speakers in the dome were boston acoustics and they didn't work for sh*t.  We got Klipsch now.  Local co.  Pure sound Brady won't know if it is live or memorex.

High Tech out there in Indy now huh?

I saw your post this morning that said you were headed to church. I hope you weren't praying against the Pats. That's an unfair advantage.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

[QUOTE]Trink - I think that's his natural personality.  I don't think it has anything to do with booze.

Yeah, you may be right. I respect Manning and Dungy. (still respect Dungy) 
    But Polian and the Irsay family? Wow, there's some low forms of life right there. 

Sections
Shortcuts