Off Topic - Alabama vs Texas A&M

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Off Topic - Alabama vs Texas A&M

In response to TFB12's comment:

who ya got today?

I'm taking Bama today.

J Football gonna smash but i got bama  in  the end. TJ Yeldon future patriots

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I was born in Bryan (my middle name) Texas (right next to College Station), my dad is an A&M grad. Go AGGIES!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

I'm going with bama..great game so far...lots of action.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Is Manziel the most unlikeable colleg player ever. Me thinks so?  Reminds me of Kaepernick with the arrogance.

Good, I hope he drops to the 6th round next year and BB takes him...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

There is no doubt he is good.  Who cares if he is arrogant or disliked.  Would be nice to get him.  Could dump Mallet then.

[/QUOTE]

He's a conceded kid, silver spoon baby - not a criminal by any means.  I'd take him without a doubt in my mind.  Honestly, if he fell to the bottom of the first round, I'd take him asap. Got you next 10 year QB, 2-3 years down the road while he learns to be a pro from Brady.  The dumbest thing he did was go to the Long Horns campus.  That's just stupid.  Otherwise, I think he just opened his mouth too much.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

There is no doubt he is good.  Who cares if he is arrogant or disliked.  Would be nice to get him.  Could dump Mallet then.

He's a conceded kid, silver spoon baby - not a criminal by any means.  I'd take him without a doubt in my mind.  Honestly, if he fell to the bottom of the first round, I'd take him asap. Got you next 10 year QB, 2-3 years down the road while he learns to be a pro from Brady.  The dumbest thing he did was go to the Long Horns campus.  That's just stupid.  Otherwise, I think he just opened his mouth too much.  

Red flags all over the kid.   Immature, will think he;s entitled in the draft, arrogant.  Won't take the coaching in the NFL. His careless and reckless back yard style with 2 INTs lost this game.

Also, the Farveesque running up and down the field after every completion with the finger is going to get him popped.

He's also small. Classic case of the program making him look better than he is.

He's a winner and a Freshman Heisman.  His future is unknown and compared to most QB's, I think you can do much worse.  He's worth the gamble for the most important position on the team.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

who ya got today?

I'm taking Bama today.

Too bad that Texas A&M has no defense. Still, this was a great game to watch. Love him or hate him, Johnny Football is worth the price of admission.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I'd take the kid in a minute. Very talented

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

No way on earth that punk is Patriot material, 6th rd or not.  Any team taking that little punk is wasting their time.

OMG, says fan of team who drafted Aaron Hernandez!!  Hahahahahahaahahaha!  Please tell me you are smarter then that? 

Cheap shot TFB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I was born in Bryan (my middle name) Texas (right next to College Station), my dad is an A&M grad. Go AGGIES!!!

Looked great on opening drive!  They score here and Bama is in serious trouble already.

TGB this post is indicative of all your posts about the Patriots all week long! You are making assumptions waaaaay to early! A&M scored and then gave up the next 35 pts! The pats WR's will be OK as the season goes on. Stay well my friend!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Looked great on opening drive!  They score here and Bama is in serious trouble already.

TGB this post is indicative of all your posts about the Patriots all week long! You are making assumptions waaaaay to early! A&M scored and then gave up the next 35 pts! The pats WR's will be OK as the season goes on. Stay well my friend!

[/QUOTE]

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

TAM was the only team that could've beat 'bama this year. looks like another National title  game for the Tide in january, and another chance to see:

Sections
Shortcuts