Off topic... Current Champs and comedy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Off topic... Current Champs and comedy

I live downtown Seattle and had the pleasure of watching 700,000 people jam in front of my apartment window for the victory parade. Quite a sight and actually real proud of this city for not burning cars, looting or any other Celebratory side events.....These pics were from my window as the car carrying The Legion of Boom stopped outside my window and some rather Large breasted woman decided they needed her bra more than she did....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Off topic... Current Champs and comedy

Talk about "front row seats"!  (-;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

I live downtown Seattle and had the pleasure of watching 700,000 people jam in front of my apartment window for the victory parade. Quite a sight and actually real proud of this city for not burning cars, looting or any other Celebratory side events.....These pics were from my window as the car carrying The Legion of Boom stopped outside my window and some rather Large breasted woman decided they needed her bra more than she did....

Thats cool right outside your window,but they did burn atleast one car as I know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Thats cool right outside your window,but they did burn atleast one car as I know.

probably a crack head keeping warm it was cold man...... well for them.... I was 70 degrees and slighty buzzed...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool pictures, thanks for posting!

I guess you didn't see Lynch asking and receiving the bottle of Fireball from a fan?

Video link here

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Great pics! I live in the Seattle area too and walked up to catch some of the parade. Unfortunately, they got a real late start and I had to get back to work before I froze to death. I could not believe how many people were out there. Massive crowds!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Ummm, I couldnt find the bra-less woman.  Is it there and I missed t?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

Dick, I guess your still hopping mad about being Rusty Trombone.  You have to admit, it was funny.

Be a good sport. Not everyone can be the butt end of a joke like you.

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

Footballexpert45

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts