Off topic: Jay Glazer: Gronk out til Saints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Off topic: Jay Glazer: Gronk out til Saints

Seriously! Since when did Gronk's father become a doctor. I doubt one week would make a diffrence in regards to a past injury. If you've haven't figuered it out by now there is only one person calling the shots down in Foxboro and it ain't Gronk or his father or his agent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Gronk's gotta look out for himself, too.  A career-ending injury will cost him millions in a league where contracts aren't guaranteed.  I think there are lots of troubling signs with both the forearm and the back, and Gronk is probably proceeding with great caution given what happened last year.  With millions at stake (and possibly also his long term health), he'd be crazy to do otherwise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Still not sure what dif a week makes. If they are really concerned about him coming back and reinjuring himself than maybe the real safe thing would be to let him sit for the whole year like gobber did when he was with the colts. BTW the field in Foxboro is not grass.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I think he may see the field for a series or two this week. Sort of a tune up or warm up to playing in week 6 full time. Every player needs some time to get back to game speed. Maybe it will only be passing downs or a few series, but I think he plays this week in a very limited role. Remember no preseason or off season to work on his game.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Keep him out until he is ready to go!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The buzz is that the pats assume he was going to be ready by week 2. This has the potential to be come ugly, hopefully it doesn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

some more information/misinformation to add to the story.

As former Pats V.P. of player personnel Scott Pioli explained during Sunday’s edition of Football Night in America, coach Bill Belichick doesn’t listen to “camps” or parents or anyone else when deciding whether a player is ready to play.  Belichick listens to the player, the trainers, and the doctors.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/01/brady-anxious-to-get-his-weapons-back/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Get him drunk, tell him it's a party, put him out there. 

Sections
Shortcuts