Off Topic - Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Off Topic - Krejci

Talk about a clutch playoff player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Off Topic - Krejci

Funny how horton has showed up. It's amazing what playing for a contract will do for a player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Funny how horton has showed up. It's amazing what playing for a contract will do for a player.

It's fine with me just as long as he helps bring home the cup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I guess to make this football related....I'd like to see the Bruin's hunger on the Patriots team.....lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

It's fine with me just as long as he helps bring home the cup

I'm with you. just noting the obvious i guess. He actually might be pricing himself out of being a bruin next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

He is clutch and Marchand's starting to look like he did in 2011. Horton's picked it up too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Horton was a huge contributor to the 2011 Cup run until the concussion.  It's not like he hasn't come up big in the playoffs before.   Now if Seguin can only get going ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Horton was a huge contributor to the 2011 Cup run until the concussion.  It's not like he hasn't come up big in the playoffs before.   Now if Seguin can only get going ...

Tyler has been underwhelming overall this season....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

They key to any great team is defense.  Hope the Pats make their strides on that side of the ball this year.  Looking forward to it!

Go Bruins!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

If we had a full season, he was on pace to score 30+ goals......how many do you want? The only thing Tyler needs to do is get tougher in the corners & win some 1 on 1 puck battles. Other than that, his numbers are fine. He has seemed a little quiet for the playoffs, but regular season he was fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to anonymis's comment:

If we had a full season, he was on pace to score 30+ goals......how many do you want? The only thing Tyler needs to do is get tougher in the corners & win some 1 on 1 puck battles. Other than that, his numbers are fine. He has seemed a little quiet for the playoffs, but regular season he was fine.

I wouldn't say fine. He disappeared for long stretches during the regular season. I think he needs to become much more consistent and the points will come naturally, but those long droughts can't happen, esp when he has the talent to be a top 3 forward

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

man you are a dick, when he finally got over his concussion, he started playing better. You must be a pens fan!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

They key to any great team is defense.  Hope the Pats make their strides on that side of the ball this year.  Looking forward to it!

Go Bruins!

yep

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rusco's comment:

man you are a dick, when he finally got over his concussion, he started playing better. You must be a pens fan!!

Horton and Lucic Left Krejci out to dry in the regular season, it's called an opinion and analysis.  So now that the 2 of them have decided to engage it can't be commented on? based on your response to my post there is only one richard in the house.BTW I am extremely happy the 2 of them have decided to engage the only draw back is Horton may be prcing himself out of being a Bruin again next year based on the cap going lower.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Krejci is awesome.  The rest of the NHL is starting to figure it out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

------

more....lol

Shootz, at least match Phil Kessel's stats who would have been on pace for 40 goals and 64 assists vs 32/32 for tyler

and isn't it in the playoffs where tyler needs to step it up?

Sections
Shortcuts