off topic: rate my fantasy team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

off topic: rate my fantasy team

10 team league. Standard scoring besides QBs TD passes are 6 points.

QB Matt Ryan
    RB Adrian Peterson
    RB Steven Jackson
    WR Calvin Johnson
    WR Dez Bryant
    RB/WR Percy Harvin
    TE Jason Witten
    D/ST San Diego
    K Henery of Philly

Bench:
    WR Julio Jones
    WR Lance Moore
    RB Jason Starks
    RB Danny Woodhead
    WR AJ Green
    RB Jerome Harrison

thanks guys

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: off topic: rate my fantasy team

In Response to off topic: rate my fantasy team:
    10 team league. Standard scoring besides QBs TD passes are 6 points. QB Matt Ryan RB Adrian Peterson RB Steven Jackson WR Calvin Johnson WR Dez Bryant RB/WR Percy Harvin TE Jason Witten D/ST San Diego K Henery of Philly Bench: WR Julio Jones WR Lance Moore RB Jason Starks RB Danny Woodhead WR AJ Green and 1 more player i cant remember. i think WR Greg Little thanks guys
    Posted by btownteamsrking

WOW! Holy Shits! You are going to kick some butt! Lucky you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

That good?  I really liked my team, but as u guys know I can be realllyyy biased.
    2 things worry me:

1. no solid back up RB

2. Dez and Harvin are based on my projections of becomming stars this year.
    Dez loks ready to be a top WR
    and Rice is gone from MIN so Harvin's athleticism should shine this year with Donovan throwing to him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: off topic: rate my fantasy team:
    That good?  I really liked my team, but as u guys know I can be realllyyy biased. 2 things worry me: 1. no solid back up RB 2. Dez and Harvin are based on my projections of becomming stars this year. Dez loks ready to be a top WR and Rice is gone from MIN so Harvin's athleticism should shine this year with Donovan throwing to him.

If you starting RB's stay "healthy" you will not have a problem....Problem with Fantasy Football you lose a starter to injury you could be in deep crap!  I am sure McNabb will have to focus on Harvin.  So he should get the yards and TD's in the passing game.

With my teams in different leagues if my start(ers) go down I will be in deep trouble! Fantasy Football at its finest!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

yes and thats why i insisted on not drafting until preseason ends.

i stayed away from:
    MJD -recovering from knee surgery
    CJ -no training camp

thanks for the opinion!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

yes and thats why i insisted on not drafting until preseason ends. i stayed away from: MJD -recovering from knee surgery CJ -no training camp thanks for the opinion!

I went with CJ in the Boston.Com Fantasy draft...I figured the positives outweighed the negatives....It seemed like a small risk worth taking with the number 2 pick... I  might regret it, but you can't trade picks in the draft like BB, because I would have! LOL

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

QB Matt Ryan--B
    RB Adrian Peterson--A
    RB Steven Jackson--A
    WR Calvin Johnson--B
    WR Dez Bryant--B.  Earlier I would have said C, but he seems to be catching on.
    RB/WR Percy Harvin--C. Maybe D. McN lights it up...maybe not
    TE Jason Witten--A
    D/ST San Diego--A
    K Henery of Philly

Bench:
    WR Julio Jones--A
    WR Lance Moore--C
    RB Jason Starks--C
    RB Danny Woodhead--OMG THE GREATEST EVER
    WR AJ Green--C
    RB Jerome Harrison--C

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

QB Matt Ryan--B RB Adrian Peterson--A RB Steven Jackson--A WR Calvin Johnson--B WR Dez Bryant--B.  Earlier I would have said C, but he seems to be catching on. RB/WR Percy Harvin--C. Maybe D. McN lights it up...maybe not TE Jason Witten--A D/ST San Diego--A K Henery of Philly Bench: WR Julio Jones--A WR Lance Moore--C RB Jason Starks--C RB Danny Woodhead--OMG THE GREATEST EVER WR AJ Green--C RB Jerome Harrison--C
    Posted by USMCM1A1

Calvin is A++ man, what you smoking. Hes megatron for a reason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i took woodhead because for some reason we use him too much so i might as well benefit from it. 

good review usmc

i would have to agree with maine12, Calvin is going to be a superstar this year with Stafford looking like he is ready to step up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

what is it an 8 man league or something?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

lol no 10 teams.  looks like i should win.

i did a ton of mock drafts and quick depth chart analysis.

I'm liking my late grab of James Starks more and more. Could be the solid back up I need. 

Sections
Shortcuts