Off topic: what do you do for a living?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Off topic: what do you do for a living?

Senior sales analyst. Large Massachusetts based company. Not enormous but large. Family controlled. I do this from the great state of Maine! Northern half at that!

wife is a peripheral part of the ownership group of a small/mid size fine wine and beer importer/distributor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Paramedic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

CPA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I breathe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I am payed to post outrageous statements on New England sports forums in order to generate discussion.

My name is....."Rusty Babe".

My recent work includes titles like, "BB is a bad GM" and "It's all Tom Brady's fault". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I am payed to post outrageous statements on New England sports forums in order to generate discussion.

My recent work includes titles like, "BB is a bad GM" and "It's all Tom Brady's fault". 

LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I suck farts out of seat covers.

I was fired from that job-best job I ever had -- you lucky stiff!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

I suck farts out of seat covers.

I was fired from that job-best job I ever had -- you lucky stiff!

Did you suck too much or not enough?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Advertising mangare for a big supermarket chain in México and collage teacher.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Male stripper

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Ah-64D Pilot/Maintenance test pilot/Maintenance examiner. Retired from the army in 2005 but still fly Apaches as a contractor for the Arizona Guard.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

5th grade teacher

and yes, don't worry, Rusty Ballbanger already took a dump on my profession

My kids have a couch in the reading area, we could really use someone like Wozzy to help out with the gas issue, doing what he definitely is best qualified for;-)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

writer (would hope that is obvoius by now, if not, I have a problem), startup guy, tech/web dude, video guy (wear a few hats, have only ever worked for small companies or my own gigs)

Pats fan since 1991 when I first moved to Massachusetts where I still live when I'm not on the road (when I don't post as much it's almost always due to a travelling gig).

fascinating to read the diverse professions of the group...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

USN Retired and on the back 9 of my second career running a specialized nonprofit security agency.  And, no, Edward Snowden did not work for me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Own an irrigated farm in Eastern Washingon.  I grow potatoes, wheat, sweet corn, green peas, alfalfa hay, etc.  Been in my family for 60+ years.  Roughly 1800 acres.  Love the lifestyle!

Near Spokane?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Never said BB was a bad GM. Don't get it messed up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I've done a lot of things. Printer, forklift jockey, concrete inspector, musician, union leader; finally settled into - variously, Electronics/Instrumentation/Electro-mechanical/Maintenance-mechanic positions for the last nearly 30 years. Now retired, thank the Good Lord.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3985675. Show user_3985675's posts

Machine operator, but i do screenplays too. If u know an agent, then let me know!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Senior sales analyst. Large Massachusetts based company. Not enormous but large. Family controlled. I do this from the great state of Maine! Northern half at that!

wife is a peripheral part of the ownership group of a small/mid size fine wine and beer importer/distributor.

Ah northern Maine.  Brook Trout.  Grouse.  I wish I lived there. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Software development for hospital applications. Not my first career choice, but it pays the bills. Thanks for asking.........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4160947. Show user_4160947's posts

Professor- Medical school
    Pats fan since high school at Xaverian Bros. HS, Class of 71.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Senior Systems Analyst/SQL Server Database Programmer for a smaller financial services firm in Boston. Sunrise from our office...

Sections
Shortcuts