Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Off Topic: WW2

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KYGABE. Show KYGABE's posts

Re: Off Topic: WW2

rickturd.. I reckon you have never serve in the military or have any relatives that served in it. The US armed forces which by the way is full of working class Americans (Real proud Americans) unlike you, fight for our freedom, the freedom you have to sit there cowardly behind a computer screen and call us "pawns". If you really are an American you wouldn't be using names towards our forefaters that fought so bravely for our freedom.

But your free to say anything you want, that's you right. But your also free to get the hell out my country (yes my country, born and raised and serve this country) and see for yourself how good we have it here in the US. I have been in others countries, places that you can't even spit in the ground or they would send you to jail. Go try it for yourself and then come back here and called the real war heros pawns.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Bravo, Babe, for getting this back on track.  A fun thread to be sure.  Hope it continues on the upswing.

Not a video game player but was honored back in my early Navy days to have served with a couple of WWII submariners. (Yeah, I'm that old)  A special breed, they.  Carried the fight to the Japanese until the industrial capacity of the U.S. could get up to speed.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KYGABE. Show KYGABE's posts

coward? I have spent over 17 years in the military, 6 deployments and still going strong, I do that because I love my country, the country you live in (your probably not American or born, since you failed to mention it)and have the freedom to speak and write whatever you want, but instead of being gratefull about it, you talk $#!+ about our past and present heros, and bring up some communist as a hero. Don't like this country or this goverment? It's simple, get the h3!! out it and find a better place that take in cowards like you.

And my screen name is not you bussiness but I let you know what it is, Is both my kids names togheter, don't need a moniker, not a loser like you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to KYGABE's comment:

coward? I have spent over 17 years in the military, 6 deployments and still going strong, I do that because I love my country, the country you live in (your probably not American or born, since you failed to mention it)and have the freedom to speak and write whatever you want, but instead of being gratefull about it, you talk $#!+ about our past and present heros, and bring up some communist as a hero. Don't like this country or this goverment? It's simple, get the h3!! out it and find a better place that take in cowards like you.

And my screen name is not you bussiness but I let you know what it is, Is both my kids names togheter, don't need a moniker, not a loser like you.

Don't let the virtual soldiers bother you. Just like the fantasy GMs like babe they think they know because they play a game while sitting comfortably on their couches. In reality they lack the nuts to ever serve in real life.

Sections
Shortcuts