Off topic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Off topic

I wouldn't normally post this type of thing. but, I was cruizin around on theChive and i clicked on the link below. I thought mostly for a chuckle. To my complete amazement I find out that I got a thing for the fatties.. I should say that I didn't know they we fat until now.. So it wasn't all those beeers after all. I just like the plump ladies.. I'm okay with that..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Off topic

Never had the liking for the plump type, but some of those look pretty hot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Are all of them really plus sizes?  Anyways, I would hulk smash 11, 12 and 30!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I wouldn't call them fat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

They are just plain pretty, sexy women...I don't care what size they are!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

HA! 13 is Kate Upton and she is NOT a plus size, those are just amazing god given breasts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I must have clicked the wrong link cause i didn't see any "fatties" in those pics

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I would eat numba 19 alive

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Absolutely disgusting

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Off topic:
    I would eat numba 19 alive
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence

How about #28?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Only some of them are fat. Most of them are attractive.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Off topic : This thread I think was meant for heterosexuals.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Or dudes that couldn't get thin chicks and had to settle for the disgusting cellulite ridden fatty's.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't see a DAM thing wrong with any of the, a woman with a little meat seems to be more sensual and appreciative

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Off topic : I don't see much cellulite there at all.  It's preference or realizing that not every chick is Kate Moss thin, dude. I am assuming you're married to a model?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

FYI, Lots of Photo Shop going on when it come to Fatty model images even more then they use on the Hot chick images.  And yes my wife is thin and Hot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

post her pic tcal lol

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"albino sasquatch"

LMAO Laz.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

those women would be considered anorexic 40 hears ago.
    madison avenue has shifted (over many years) the cultural perception of what is considered healthy, attractive, sexy.

today, little girls (of every shape and size, including very thin girls) get the message and want to start dieting (without parental interference) and are displeased with their bodies. (the sign of a sick culture). 

it may seem normal for women to try to be emaciated, but it's a cultural sickness of both men and women that women should try to look that way. high % of models have bulimia and or anorexia. up to half of college women have had bulimia as a reult of the appearance expectations upon them and within them.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts