Off topic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Off topic

I wouldn't normally post this type of thing. but, I was cruizin around on theChive and i clicked on the link below. I thought mostly for a chuckle. To my complete amazement I find out that I got a thing for the fatties.. I should say that I didn't know they we fat until now.. So it wasn't all those beeers after all. I just like the plump ladies.. I'm okay with that..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Off topic

Never had the liking for the plump type, but some of those look pretty hot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Are all of them really plus sizes?  Anyways, I would hulk smash 11, 12 and 30!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I wouldn't call them fat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

They are just plain pretty, sexy women...I don't care what size they are!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

HA! 13 is Kate Upton and she is NOT a plus size, those are just amazing god given breasts.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I must have clicked the wrong link cause i didn't see any "fatties" in those pics

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I would eat numba 19 alive

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Absolutely disgusting

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Off topic:
    [QUOTE]I would eat numba 19 alive
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence[/QUOTE]

How about #28?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Only some of them are fat. Most of them are attractive.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Off topic : This thread I think was meant for heterosexuals.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Or dudes that couldn't get thin chicks and had to settle for the disgusting cellulite ridden fatty's.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't see a DAM thing wrong with any of the, a woman with a little meat seems to be more sensual and appreciative

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Off topic : I don't see much cellulite there at all.  It's preference or realizing that not every chick is Kate Moss thin, dude. I am assuming you're married to a model?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

FYI, Lots of Photo Shop going on when it come to Fatty model images even more then they use on the Hot chick images.  And yes my wife is thin and Hot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

post her pic tcal lol

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Off topic : Or dudes that couldn't get thin chicks and had to settle for the disgusting celulite ridden f8tty's.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Sheez, Let's not overexagerate or anything here, tcal.  Not EVERY-ONE of them are "disgusting celulite ridden f8tty's"...  Just, MOST of them.  And for some strange reason, I believe every 1 of them (save for one, I believe), whom the other posters thought were hotties.

Let's just take it piece by piece, 1 at a time-

3 girls in pic #1 (going r-l): O.k., rightmost girl...she's fat, short and fat.  Middle girl...ehhh, I mean, she's got a decent face- but it bothers me, that for Halloween, she could pass as an albino sasquatch, without any considerable costume-effort.  Alright, the left girl...decent body.  Jaw & Chin?  Wow=tran-sexual material.

Pic #2:  Boy...Really, REALLY difficult to determine.  She could be hiding a beer keg under that dress. INCONCLUSIVE (not something one often looks for prior to, or creepin' towards the bedroom).  

Pic 3:  Is this the same girl?!?  I can't even tell, 'cause that chica's straight up, nice. 

Pic 4:  This girl...you're soooorta accepting of things....  Then ya get to the fishnet st0ckings holding back her thighs (fishnets probably made of load-bearing metal).

Pic 5:  O.k., Is the 2 pics inside of this on the rightside (gal w/ the flip up 50's hair meets pole-dancer)-Same girl as on left???  Girl on the left is that: Everyday, insane sex-appeal type of Girl-next-door...  THAT is ALWAYS 100% hot.

Pic 6:  Great.  The one with a killer bod, Is also the one with the p!mped-up hair, paris hilton shades, and 1980's swimsuit...  Her name's Crystal.  <you'll need a never diminishing wad of 100's, 3 c0ndoms + a few blood tests; Also-Within 15 minutes of meeting her, she'll be attempting to sleep with either your bestfriend, and/or any guy she deems has 1 more dollar, and/or the 1 year newer Mercedes/BMW />

No 7:  No...  Look, I'm not gonna waste my time, but for starters, those eyebrows are roughly 2 or 3 inches wide (not long...I mean, Perpendicular-Width).

Pic 8:  Yup=Bette Davis tries for the Marilyn Monroe look.  I don't even like Marilyn...but the Bette Davis thing---(yeeegh)

~I'll just paraphrase here on out...
    Pic 9's disgusting, Pic 10's something (but I'm still unsure if "something" equates to "hot"), Pic 11's...O.k.=Right, Didn't someone PICK this girl?!?!  She looks like the girl Michael Douglas did in Fatal Attraction...ya know, a human zombie.       

Ahhh, forget it.  #16, ANY one would kill for (do you even SEE that sexy lil' pout she can throw on out).  12, alright...but?  13, much better, but still?  Then, there's somethin' wild about the red-head in #26.  Finally #27 is the rich M!-LF, while #29 is the nextdoor M!-LF...nuthin' wrong with havin' that.

The rest are...what...you've already said tcal.  Good god man, Someone selected #27...and she's the "blonde" version of that short fat dirty bowlingball on Jersey Shore ("Snooki", I believe).  And then finally, someone selected #28, under the premise I'm thinkin', That her body rolls get trumped and should be overlooked entirely, Due to the fact that she's naked...    

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"albino sasquatch"

LMAO Laz.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

those women would be considered anorexic 40 hears ago.
    madison avenue has shifted (over many years) the cultural perception of what is considered healthy, attractive, sexy.

today, little girls (of every shape and size, including very thin girls) get the message and want to start dieting (without parental interference) and are displeased with their bodies. (the sign of a sick culture). 

it may seem normal for women to try to be emaciated, but it's a cultural sickness of both men and women that women should try to look that way. high % of models have bulimia and or anorexia. up to half of college women have had bulimia as a reult of the appearance expectations upon them and within them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

plus size models 19 Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes: plus size models (30 photos)

Laz=1st dibs

25. This post has been removed.