Offense needs to improve...........but how?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Offense needs to improve...........but how?

Our Achilles heel is going to be this offense. How does it improve though? Gronk coming back will help, but from the looks of it BB isn't going to vastly improve the WR corps with any significant pickup. Tip your hat to a Cincy win..they played hard and got helped by the weather. I know the Pats are also 4-1. I just see our hopes riding on some sort of great improvement by these rookies......will it be enough? do you trust them come the postseason?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Offense needs to improve...........but how?

Brady needs to spend more time with his receivers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Our Achilles heel is going to be this offense. How does it improve though? Gronk coming back will help, but from the looks of it BB isn't going to vastly improve the WR corps with any significant pickup. Tip your hat to a Cincy win..they played hard and got helped by the weather. I know the Pats are also 4-1. I just see our hopes riding on some sort of great improvement by these rookies......will it be enough? do you trust them come the postseason?

Fix the O-line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Get Gronk healthy, get Vareen healthy, get Ridley healthy, and get Amendola fully healthy with a few full games with TB under his belt. Add another true NFL TE. Presto, magic...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

BB went with a youth movement at WR there will continue to be growing pains  someof it is his fault for striking out on WR all those years. When gronk  gets back TB will have tunnel vision with him just like he did with Wes he just needs to keep working with thise young guys

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Why is it that the offense had this breakthrough last week, but this week people want to over-react and yet again deflect from Brady?

I think BB needs to have a little early season talk with Brady. No more texting to Branch and Lloyd and tell him that Welkie and Brady's friendship actually RUINED our playoff runs, and to get over this ridiculous spoiled baby attitude.

The moping, the pouting, the staring at the ground not even remaining engaged, etc. Terrible leadership. Absolutely brutal. I cannot imagine PEdroia, Chara, or Paul Pierce behaving this way. It's an embarrassment.

And, I am more embarrassed some of our fans continue to enable this go on by not making more noise and demanding Brady snap out of it.

I cannot beleive this guy may have lost the game for us trying to keep a passing TD streak going and we have peple coming on here trying to deflect from that.

When that tape goes on in Foxbrough today, Brady and the team are going to see lots of open WRS waving their arms that they're open.   He couldn't even hit them when they were open.

Hard to tell sometimes if Brady is not being accurate.....or if the WR are not where they are supposed to be on the play. I like this team this year........but they are missing alot of talent on that field right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Show McDaniels the door!

Sections
Shortcuts