Offense run by Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Offense run by Brady

Been watching football for 50 years and I have never witnessed an offense run so fast and smooth in the no huddle - EVER! Brady is like a surgeon out there. The man is playing at a different level right now - and this without Hernandez.  Plays were being run so fast against Denver that I didn't need to record,(TVO), the game to skip the commercials. Did you see Peyton Manning on the sidelines shaking his head- even he was impressed. It was a thing of beauty!  Thoughts?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Offense run by Brady

It was insane, absolutely a thing of beauty but they need to pick there spots to use it better. They used it way to often on to many back to back drives and it wore the O down drastically in the 4th. I mean they had Thomas and Cannon is at the end of the game because both Mankins and Vollmer lost their legs. With the speed they were running it became a double edge sword. They gashed the opposing D and against weaker competition the other team will just plan give up (see Buf) but against a stronger team with a confident leader (ala Manning) it's going to make it very difficult to close out games. This is going to happen for a couple of different reasons I'll post below:

• You wear down your own OL which was evident by all the subs late in the game making it harder to run the ball when the D knows you are going to run. Thankfully Bolden is a fresh power back you can use late in the game to help compensate but against strong DL this could be an issue. As we saw with Den the vast majority of negative plays (ie sacks, negative gains, fumbles, PD, ints) increased drastically starting with a couple mins left in the 3rd quarter
    • You wear down your WR's. You can slearly see by the end of the game your WR core were rounding off routes and didn't have the speed to seperate. Brady had to be perfect to fit balls into tight windows. Thankfully he was but you can't always count of him to be 100% perfect all the time
    • You wear down your D. Quick scoring drives are great but sometimes you need long drives just to keep your D strong. Pats D when they entered the prevent and late in the game just didn't have the same speed and push they had early in the game. I think one reason was lack of rest.

Now the speed of the no huddle is outstanding and you could win a game early by using it but because of the reasons above when playing a strong opponent with good leadership they have to be a bit more careful where and how many times to use it. But, that will come with experience and I have no doubt they will figure out the best times and how often by the end of the year. When that happens they will catch any D flat footed and score at will while keeping the whole team strong throughout the game. They are just in their feeling out stages right now and trying to find that proper balance

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Can we give some love to the rest of the offense? For this to work well EVERY player on the offense has to know EXACTLY what one word play was called, get themselves into position, set and be ready to run their route or execute their blocking assignment in the blink of an eye.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can we give some love to the rest of the offense? For this to work well EVERY player on the offense has to know EXACTLY what one word play was called, get themselves into position, set and be ready to run their route or execute their blocking assignment in the blink of an eye.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like another sneaky attempt to discredit Brady and downplay his efforts Rusty..

but yes, it takes all 11 men on the same page for it to work  its just that Brady has the hardest job. If he can take all the criticism from you when he does one thing wrong, atleast give him the credit when he is great.

[/QUOTE]

Of course it's Rusty. No two people could be that messed up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

With no Brady this offense is average or below average. It's the NFL  and you have to have the QB.  Brady is the best, is the reason why the Pat's are good every year. 

Many Fans here have no clue how lucky we are to have Brady.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Think about it,, who is the ONE guy who's played through this entire run? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 15315k's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With no Brady this offense is average or below average. It's the NFL  and you have to have the QB.  Brady is the best, is the reason why the Pat's are good every year. 

[/QUOTE]

You mean fans like Rusty?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he don't think Brady's the reason why we are the best then yes, he's an idiot. Ask anyone who is a jets fan or any other team if they would take Brady.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

BABE- LICK MY ASSS

[/QUOTE]

If anybody had any doubts you are a troll Rusty, they should be gone now. Pathetic low-life.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he don't think Brady's the reason why we are the best then yes, he's an idiot. Ask anyone who is a jets fan or any other team if they would take Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Well, he slams Brady each and every day, over and over and over.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BABE- LICK MY ASSS

[/QUOTE]

If anybody had any doubts you are a troll Rusty, they should be gone now. Pathetic low-life.

[/QUOTE]

Ohh internet tough guy I'm soooo intimidated

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You people are funny. I'm a troll bevause I dared to give some props to other members of the team. It will be awfully quiet here when Brady retires and you all take off your pink helmets and decide you're not Pats fans anymore. Or maybe you'll just hang around and crap on who ever succeeds him like....trolls.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

actually I've never said that. Babe likes to fabricate stuff so he can present himself as the ultimate Pats fan. In reality he knows little about football and is a typical example of a post 2000 pink helmet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey PHUCK you Brady asp lickers. How well would the hurry up work if Brady was standing there waiting for all the other players to line up or if they ran the wrong routes. Thin skinned puzzies can't take anyone else on the offense getting a small percentage of credit.

PUCKING WHINING WOMEN

[/QUOTE]

Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

I went to my first pats game before you were born sonny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

No one needs proof Rusty you are the biggest troll on this board.  Not sure who your team is Jets make since but I don't even think you know who you team is anymore.  There are no Pats fans that HATE Tom Brady, that is all the proof we need.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one needs proof Rusty you are the biggest troll on this board.  Not sure who your team is Jets make since but I don't even think you know who you team is anymore.  There are no Pats fans that HATE Tom Brady, that is all the proof we need.

[/QUOTE]

OK smart guy. Why don't you and babe disect this post and tell me how pointing out that the no huddle's success is the result of the ENTIRE offernse doing their job is a troll post.

Point out the troll parts pud puller. Come on tough guys break up the circle jerk and tell me

Sections
Shortcuts