Offense sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Offense sucks

3 straight games

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Re: Offense sucks

Everyone still bashing defense?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

join the game thread buddy

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnyeates. Show johnyeates's posts

guys

we need Moss..or a deep threat!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

In Response to Re: Offense sucks:
    Baloney. This week it's execution while the last 2 weeks was ignoring the run. O'Brien has improved, the offensive execution, however has been just shoddy. It should be 14-0 right now with the ball out of halftime.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I agree with you 100%. It seems every game we have a completely different offensive approach. Yes you do make adjustments to whom your playing, but not complete philosophical approach. Obrien is horrible. His game calling is horrible and his in game adjustments are non existent. This team is now becoming very predictable. Tight ends, short passess, little run, and no down field playmakers.  But the same posters who claim he is a capable coordinator think BB is truly a genius.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

LOL, Don't you guys look like morons now

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

whole team sucks.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Offense sucks:
    It's amazing what I'm called here when I'm right. I warned of this reoccuring issue in the SD game. We saw 90% "The D sucks" threads here this week and some irrational types just can't get out of their own way with their analysis. Time for Mt. Hurt, Babe Parilli, ROchfan and many, many other irrationals to step forward and admit theh offense simply hasn't cut the mustard for the investment put into it. Much better called game here from O'Brien, but Brady has got to be better.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Bready stank. And no late game heroics changes that. There was no running game and the O-line was weak as well.

Despite the D allowing 2 TDs in the 4th quarter, this one is on the O. And special teams again was a significant disappointment. The groper should be cut before he reaches the  locker-room.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Since Tom cuts his hair his game has gone down hill....Laughing I'm kind of being sarcastic but I just not have seen the TB that there was earlier in the year. Far too many passes are off the mark.
    I'm sorry and not sorry to see that Faulk had a DNP today. Despite many thinking he'd need a few games to get it back I just did not see any speed at all from him. I can understand getting the feel but he just looked slow. Glad Ridley is back.
    This offense has been offensive for the past 3 weeks.

The defense because of the offense has been on the field a lot more than usual..
    Of course on the last TD by NYG how can any LB let the TE just go by him.

Also one question How come absolutely NO team can consistently defense the pass to the back corner of the end zone??????????????

Sections
Shortcuts