1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Offense Without Welker

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

"While Welker has been the more productive receiver on the field in terms of yards and catches, Amendola has been a more efficient receiver when it comes to catching the football. ... [Amendola is] also a different type of receiver. Although Amendola plays in the slot like Welker, he's not necessarily confined to the first 10 yards from the line of scrimmage. He has the ability to work vertically, as I'll later explain, as well as in the underneath area."

Pretty much sums up the overall line of thinking by many, including myself. Hernandez is the new Welker in the slot, essentially, with Amendola able to line up there, but more importantly be effective on the outside.

What's interesting about this particular column is the mention of DeAndre Hopkins as a possible addition.

I haven't seen much of him in college, but once BB walked on Welkie and then cut Lloyd, I figured something might be up in Rd 1.  Obviously, no one has a clue who is on the radar, but since BB actually met with him at the Combine, you never know.

Throw in the possibility of an Emmanuel Sanders, and we're in business. Big time.

Danny is so much better of a deep threat than Welker that not only did he have less than half as many 20+ catches, but he averaged less ypc.  Yep, Danny Boy is the answer to what you proclaimed that Ocho and  Lloyd were.  Even "5th round bust" Kerley had a more productive season than Danny did.

Your jealousy is delicious.

Yes, Queenie, I'm jealous that the patsies disrespected and dumped Brady's favorite target after he made financial concessions to keep him.  I'm jealous that the patsies, who have failed miserably to bring in a WR (aside from Welker) that was both a quality talent and quality individual for a decade while being unable to draft a single WR that could stick with the team.  I'm jealous that the guy that you think is a better deep threat had half as many catches and a lower catch average than Welker did.  The jealousy runs rampant through my veins.   And you're still an idiot.

Do you realize what a complete loser you sound like being here as a Jets fan after one of the most embarrassing/comical seasons ever put together by a professional football team?  I understand that you have an obsession with Rusty, considering all of your posts are directed at him, but please, your inferiority complex coupled with your mental illness can be taken care of at your local psychiatrist's office, not here on BDC.  

Oh, how cute, a rusty defender..that is so sweet.  As I have mentioned before, anyone here that either defends queenie or agree with a singe of his moronic posts, is either queenie or a just as much of an idiot.  Does he make you wear the BB mask?

Me making fun of you for showing your face here somehow equates to me defending Rusty?  I understand you aren't too bright, but you're trending into Babe's territory of a paranoid schizophrenic.  

I just really want to know why you even show up here.  The exchanges used to be kind of fun back when the Jets were somewhat competitive and could be considered a rival, but now it's just not fun anymore considering your JV talented team.  So, why do you still show up here?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Do you realize what a complete loser you sound like being here as a Jets fan after one of the most embarrassing/comical seasons ever put together by a professional football team? I understand that you have an obsession with Rusty, considering all of your posts are directed at him, but please, your inferiority complex coupled with your mental illness can be taken care of at your local psychiatrist's office, not here on BDC.

Little does he know that having the 2nd ranked pass defense has as much to do with teams leading the Jets at the half 12 out of 16 games wanting to run out the clock by running on their 26th ranked rushing defense as them having actual talent.

Haha don't tell Fat Rex that!!  He doesn't understand the complexities of a football game.  He only looks at the statistical categories that are flashed on ESPN.com.  He also doesn't like any statistic that doesn't fit his agenda.  If his team sucks and is somehow last in virtually every category, he'll belittle your team for the one statistical category that his team may be superior in.  

Haha his act is seriously pathetic.  It reminds me of the kid in high school who was coddled throughout his life by mommy and daddy who reiterated that he's number one and the best sports star around, only to be cut from the highschool JV team, then he resorts to "well I made the middle school team when you didn't!  You suck and I'm better!"

This little d00sh would brag about having a better punter if it was the only category his team was better in.  What are wins and losses?  I only care if a few of my players are better than any of the Patriots players!!  Inferiority complex?  What's that?!  

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Do you realize what a complete loser you sound like being here as a Jets fan after one of the most embarrassing/comical seasons ever put together by a professional football team? I understand that you have an obsession with Rusty, considering all of your posts are directed at him, but please, your inferiority complex coupled with your mental illness can be taken care of at your local psychiatrist's office, not here on BDC.

Little does he know that having the 2nd ranked pass defense has as much to do with teams leading the Jets at the half 12 out of 16 games wanting to run out the clock by running on their 26th ranked rushing defense as them having actual talent.

Haha don't tell Fat Rex that!!  He doesn't understand the complexities of a football game.  He only looks at the statistical categories that are flashed on ESPN.com.  He also doesn't like any statistic that doesn't fit his agenda.  If his team sucks and is somehow last in virtually every category, he'll belittle your team for the one statistical category that his team may be superior in.  

Haha his act is seriously pathetic.  It reminds me of the kid in high school who was coddled throughout his life by mommy and daddy who reiterated that he's number one and the best sports star around, only to be cut from the highschool JV team, then he resorts to "well I made the middle school team when you didn't!  You suck and I'm better!"

This little d00sh would brag about having a better punter if it was the only category his team was better in.  What are wins and losses?  I only care if a few of my players are better than any of the Patriots players!!  Inferiority complex?  What's that?!  

He's seriously the most pathetic troll I've ever witnessed.  His team will be finishing in dead last in the division next year, behind Buffalo, ironically a franchise that went to 4 straight SBs about 20 years ago.

His franchise QB who has been paid out over 50 million dollars, who was taken #5 overall, has a new kind of fumble in the NFL dictionary because he tried to commit suicide on live tv by running into Brandon Moore's buttocks. 

You could spend all day in a room with Larry David concocting wold, comedic imagery and not come close to conceiving such hilarity.

His franchise hasn't been to a SB since The Beatles were recording Let It Be, man first walked on the moon and the disaster at Altamont occured with the Stones headlining.

Christ, they only have TWO division titles since that time.   Last year was a typical year for his team as one of the perennial laughingstocks, but now they ARE the laughingstock franchise.

His anger and jealousy is delicious, however.

Yup.  He comes here for attention and tries to get under people's skin because of how miserable he is cheering for a pathetic excuse of a franchise.  I really can't get over the statistic that they haven't been to the Super Bowl since we first landed on the moon.  Oh my.

Funny story.  I had a rare encounter two weekends ago that felt like an illusion.  There was a formal that night so we were having a pregame at my buddy's place and I met a girl there that happened to be a Jets fan.  So we get to talking about football and turns out, she's a rational football fan(Jets fan nonetheless) and I could not believe my ears.  Although she immediately expressed her disdain for the Pats(she said the main reasons for hating the Pats is because of their continued success and because of Tom Brady{typical}) she went on to say how much she hates the Jets front office, what a joke the Tebow acquisition was, and how they're too concerned about making money from their fans than they are for winning.  I obviously gave her a cheap shot about how she has never witnessed her team playing in the Super Bowl and she resorts to a classic FatRex line of "well at least I've seen them make it to consecutive 'Final Fours.'"  LOL!  Moral of the story:  believe it or not, there are a 'select few' Jets fans out there that can be honest and observe the game with a rational eye.

Can you imagine the highlight of your fandom being that your team made it to a "Final Four" in the National Football League?  My God, I almost pity them.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

He's seriously the most pathetic troll I've ever witnessed.  His team will be finishing in dead last in the division next year, behind Buffalo, ironically a franchise that went to 4 straight SBs about 20 years ago.

His franchise QB who has been paid out over 50 million dollars, who was taken #5 overall, has a new kind of fumble in the NFL dictionary because he tried to commit suicide on live tv by running into Brandon Moore's buttocks. 

You could spend all day in a room with Larry David concocting wold, comedic imagery and not come close to conceiving such hilarity.

His franchise hasn't been to a SB since The Beatles were recording Let It Be, man first walked on the moon and the disaster at Altamont occured with the Stones headlining.

Christ, they only have TWO division titles since that time.   Last year was a typical year for his team as one of the perennial laughingstocks, but now they ARE the laughingstock franchise.

I'm seriously convinced that Phat Rex and Leon either have some kind of mental disorder or get some kind of sexual thrill out of making a fool of themselves. There is no way these two could seriously believe some of the crap they spew on this forum (when their favorite team is the Jets).

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I'm seriously convinced that Phat Rex and Leon either have some kind of mental disorder or get some kind of sexual thrill out of making a fool of themselves. There is no way these two could seriously believe some of the crap they spew on this forum (when their favorite team is the Jets).

There is no doubt each is mentally deranged.  That's why it's hilarious that some of our own Pats align with them and they don't think that's a bad thing.

Leon's approach is more about attention, while Phat Rex's is more about anger and unleashing fustrationg towards something he wants, but will never have.

What's also tied into it and what makes it especially funny, is they are born and bred to think that they are superior to Bostonians or New Englanders, so the fact the table has been flipped in the world of AFC football, is hilarious. This inbred's blood pressure must be through the roof once he comes in here off his shift at the movies.

Throw in the more recent sports titles in this town (7 or 8 in the last decade), and the jealousy rises even more.

They think all the best sports teams should be in NY and all they really have is the Yankees (or Giants) for tradition.

Celts>Knicks

Bs>Rangers

Pats>Jets

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Edit: no post

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

"While Welker has been the more productive receiver on the field in terms of yards and catches, Amendola has been a more efficient receiver when it comes to catching the football. ... [Amendola is] also a different type of receiver. Although Amendola plays in the slot like Welker, he's not necessarily confined to the first 10 yards from the line of scrimmage. He has the ability to work vertically, as I'll later explain, as well as in the underneath area."

Pretty much sums up the overall line of thinking by many, including myself. Hernandez is the new Welker in the slot, essentially, with Amendola able to line up there, but more importantly be effective on the outside.

What's interesting about this particular column is the mention of DeAndre Hopkins as a possible addition.

I haven't seen much of him in college, but once BB walked on Welkie and then cut Lloyd, I figured something might be up in Rd 1.  Obviously, no one has a clue who is on the radar, but since BB actually met with him at the Combine, you never know.

Throw in the possibility of an Emmanuel Sanders, and we're in business. Big time.

Danny is so much better of a deep threat than Welker that not only did he have less than half as many 20+ catches, but he averaged less ypc.  Yep, Danny Boy is the answer to what you proclaimed that Ocho and  Lloyd were.  Even "5th round bust" Kerley had a more productive season than Danny did.

Your jealousy is delicious.

I'm also jealous of the "second best slot corner" leading the patsies to a bottom ranked pass D.  And I'm jealous that the patsies have paid McCourty almost 10 million only to give up on him at corner.  Very jealous of that.

You were probably jealous when CB, Eugene Wilson, moved to S and paired with Rodney for 2 SB rings, too.

- Ronnie Lott

Walked right into that one, didn't you?

You're good at that sort of thing.  Your team has not built a SB contender for over 40 years and you have never seen a SB title. Most likely, you never will. You'll have eaten yourself to death in that basement.

Mac and cheese tonight, Phatty?

Yes, Queenie, same thing as first round pick Eugene Wilson moving to safety...except that he was a safety, since he was drafted, MORON! Learn your own team.   And also same thing as Ronnie lot,  who was a probowler EVERY year at CB,  who led the 9ers to great defensive play, (not bottom of the NFL in pass D) and moved to safety because of his fierce hitting and because he was a tackling machine at time in the NFL where the prevalence of passing was a whole lot less.... yep same thing as McCourty getting demoting because he could not cover.  You are such a complete and total idiot. I am embarrassed for you.

PhatRex-I'm jealous the Jets drafted Mark Sancheez and Gholsten would really like those studs on the Pats team--Oh and I was in deep depression when the Jets signed The Phat One to Coach their team--I would much rather have Loudmouth than BB!!!! Now go back to your Jets forum-oh wait nobodys on it!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

KING KING KING-Short and concise paragraphs!!

STOP with the epic posts already!My goodness you are one guy that just loves to hear himself talk!What a pain in the a ss!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Horse = beaten to death then revived with black magic and then beaten to death again. Let's wait until Amendola and Welker actually do something on the practice field before we continue comparing/contrasting their deals. 

Sections
Shortcuts