Offensive Line Better Be Ready.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Offensive Line Better Be Ready.....

In Response to Offensive Line Better Be Ready.....:
    [QUOTE]to protect Brady's knees tomorrow. He needs to have time to pass and we need him unhurt and unhurried.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

with 2 TEs constantly on the field, am not worried about tb. i am worried for ww or branch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Bubba,

I think it is the SINGLE most important key to the game. If Brady stays upright, we will win. The Jets D, or any defense for that matter, can't stop the Pats offense if Brady is allowed to throw. Period. He has too many weapons and no defense can defend against it for 60 minutes.

While some think the running game, WR play, defense, pass rush, etc are keys, I think the only thing we have to worry about is giving Brady time and protecting him. We do that, we win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Offensive Line Better Be Ready.....:
    [QUOTE]Bubba, I think it is the SINGLE most important key to the game. If Brady stays upright, we will win. The Jets D, or any defense for that matter, can't stop the Pats offense if Brady is allowed to throw. Period. He has too many weapons and no defense can defend against it for 60 minutes. While some think the running game, WR play, defense, pass rush, etc are keys, I think the only thing we have to worry about is giving Brady time and protecting him. We do that, we win.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

well, when Ryan says "anything goes"....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Do you think the Jets came into that last game with the same bravado as this one thinking they'll win?  They sure did!  The end result was 45 - 3 Pats.  I am not saying this game may end the same way, but, the Jets went into Foxboro with a game plan to win that day as they will today.  At this juncture, BB and the Pats have seen many many different defenses thrown at the team to stop Brady, they'll be ready.  My greatest concern....  if the game gets out of hand for the Jets and they fall way behind, one player may just say "to hell with it" and out of spite clock a Pats player just to hurt them.  I can see this from the Jets team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

so far, not up to the task