Offensive Playcalling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

Offensive Playcalling

It looks like we need a new offensive coordinator...

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

Re: Offensive Playcalling

Ive heard Brady doesnt like O Brien, I wonder why cough cough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Definitely, Obrien is turning Brady into Daunte Culpepper.  Throw the Bomb, hope it connects, repeat 15 more times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Someone needs to be fired to set an example.......wait we don't officially have an Offensive Coordinator to fire.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

well bill o brien is calling the plays

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Ya, I have little confidence, when , from my couch 1000 miles away, I can figure what play is next. You have to think the Dolphins might too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

In Response to Re: Offensive Playcalling:
    [QUOTE]Ya, I have little confidence, when , from my couch 1000 miles away, I can figure what play is next. You have to think the Dolphins might too.
    Posted by jedinate[/QUOTE]

LOL....so true!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I said it all last week and they did the freaking same thing again? As soon as they get away from the short game they lose it. Take your shots like the first TD but you can't rely on it like they seem to adjust to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from peteraj. Show peteraj's posts

In Response to Offensive Playcalling:
    [QUOTE]It looks like we need a new offensive coordinator... thoughts?
    Posted by pilillo[/QUOTE]

I totally agree - I just espressed this same view in separate post.  We never hear about O'Brien -- Maybe there is a reason why -- The play-calling is SO MUCH worse than last year.  Brady has to know it - and you wonder if this will come to a head right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Did anybody else see that the play came in late on the interception in the end zone?

They didn't get out of the huddle until there were only 15 seconds left, Welker was hurried across the formation with 5 seconds left, and Brady seemed to rush the snap and the throw, resulting in a severely underthrown ball.

Sections
Shortcuts