Official Ignore Your "Favorite" Poster Week Begins Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Official Ignore Your

In response to anonymis' comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]
    Nope!

TFB12 - I'm actually disappointed that you couldn't show restraint this week. Not holding that against you or anything, just surprised.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to disappoint you, friend.

But then again, I can't see your post!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    Nope!

TFB12 - I'm actually disappointed that you couldn't show restraint this week. Not holding that against you or anything, just surprised.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to disappoint you, friend.

But then again, I can't see your post!

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

To each his own. Let the entertainment begin again. Feel free to take the gloves off for those who have shown constraint and would like to change their mind.  Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The only way to get rusty to stop is for everyone to 1) not respond to any of his threads 2) place his user names on ignore as they pop up 3) Report to BDC

It's up to you readers....because Rusty has no self control and will never change.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

bump

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

It really isn't right that this weasel gets a 5 day pass. Real bad idea, never ask this again. LMAO

my heart was in the right place!! lol

[/QUOTE]

A nitwit like him simply sees it as an opportunity to run amok without impediment. He doesn't care about attention. He cares about spreading his idiocy and hopefully having agreement. If he can't have agreement he will settle for complacency. After all, that leaves the soapbox all to himself.

The problem with letting him spam his poison unopposed is that an unsuspecting reader might buy his sleazy agenda if the ridiculousness of it isn't pointed out.

I agree, your heart was/is in the right place.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The only way to get rusty to stop is for everyone to 1) not respond to any of his threads 2) place his user names on ignore as they pop up 3) Report to BDC

It's up to you readers....because Rusty has no self control and will never change.

He     won't     stop.

In fact, he would speed up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

He     won't     stop.

you don't think he would just go away if noone paid any attention?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A nitwit like him simply sees it as an opportunity to run amok without impediment. He doesn't care about attention. He cares about spreading his idiocy and hopefully having agreement. If he can't have agreement he will settle for complacency. After all, that leaves the soapbox all to himself.

The problem with letting him spam his poison unopposed is that an unsuspecting reader might buy his sleazy agenda if the ridiculousness of it isn't pointed out.

Nothing else has worked.  Let's all try this.  What's the worst that happens?  Brady craps his pants in the AFCC at home?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Nothing else has worked.  Let's all try this.  What's the worst that happens?  Brady craps his pants in the AFCC at home?

I figure if everyone simply hits ignore for him, noone would be tempted to respond - and readers would get the benefit of not having to wade thru so many posts....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]
    He     won't     stop.

[/QUOTE]

No way. The fool gets humiliated with facts daily and that barely slows him down. Being unopposed would just be a ticket for him to run rampant.

Hey, if you can get everybody to vow to not respond, I'll go along. Then we will know if that works. (It won't. He'll just chat it up with his fake accounts anyway.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Let's see...Phat rex, the cretin Not-A-Shot and the old decrepit screwball Babe...figures...what a mthreesome....do you all lay with Kerry Rhodes....

Hey Rusty, butt-sore because everybody loathes you here so you made another fake account to get revenge? LMAO@U

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Let's see...Phat rex, the cretin Not-A-Shot and the old decrepit screwball Babe...figures...what a mthreesome....do you all lay with Kerry Rhodes....

Hey Rusty, butt-sore because everybody loathes you here so you made another fake account to get revenge? LMAO@U

You are  cretin...this is NOT Rusty...you are so obsessed with him, like that idiotic Not-a-Shot and that bigger idiot, Jets troll, Bustchise/Phat Rex/fatsam/Bungalo Bill, that you are doomed to wander in the desert, ,like the good old lawdy lawdy, but for you there will be no deliverence, only the snakes of the devil...can I get an AMENNNNN?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    He     won't     stop.

[/QUOTE]

No way. The fool gets humiliated with facts daily and that barely slows him down. Being unopposed would just be a ticket for him to run rampant.

Hey, if you can get everybody to vow to not respond, I'll go along. Then we will know if that works. (It won't. He'll just chat it up with his fake accounts anyway.)

[/QUOTE]

true, but I'm merely adding those accounts to ignore.  Been working like a charm. It's not hard telling it's him.Laughing

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

...this is NOT Rusty...

You know, you probably aren't Rusty. Because even he isn't so stupid as to put up these lame pics you are pasting. The guy may be an imbecile, but he can pull off a half way decent insult.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    He     won't     stop.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

true, but I'm merely adding those accounts to ignore.  Been working like a charm. It's not hard telling it's him.Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, really, these last couple of new ones of his are so lame even I will put them on ignore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Yeah, really, these last couple of new ones of his are so lame even I will put them on ignore.

Babe, I understand where your coming from - and I appreciate your effort the last go around.  I can understand why people want to give him c*** for his nonsense. We'll see what happens....lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

rofl

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I put myself on ignore...but I failed

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

I put myself on ignore...but I failed

well, good thing it failed.....since it's not you we want to ignore Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

another day to ignore one's favorite poster. If you don't respond to threads they create or posts - maybe they'll eventually go away.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

anyone notice how it was so peaceful and pleasant it was to talk football this morning, until....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

It's just a matter of time.  Thanks everyone Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

don't respond

ignore poster

hit ignore button

report the poster

those are all of your options

It's obvious that he has no self control and is creating at least one new user name a day

Have an awesome week! Everyone is doing a great job

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Another username bites the dust.  Another losername deleted.

Every time he calls someone a name or goes off on a typical tangent, click the report button.

Every time. 

Eventually, hopefully, that loser will stop coming around.