Official Ignore Your "Favorite" Poster Week Begins Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Official Ignore Your

I must say having the dumbkoff on ignore has been much more enjoyable than I suspected.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Just curious, last week we saw a massive inflex of new names all by everyones favorite poster and I lost track of how many I tossed on ignore. Does anyone remember how many new names he made?

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Just curious, last week we saw a massive inflex of new names all by everyones favorite poster and I lost track of how many I tossed on ignore. Does anyone remember how many new names he made?

At least 5-6.  He obviously has them locked and loaded. 

The newest  atrocity one was up minutes after banned.

How sick is that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

At least 5-6.  He obviously has them locked and loaded. 

The newest  atrocity one was up minutes after banned.

How sick is that?

Beyond sick. It started on 8/28 one after the other with usernames making fun of other users and I couldn't believe it (considering the amount of time he use to get on or local Jets troll for multiple names) but it was disturbing the amount on new names and the stalking he did with those new names. He's lost it badly

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Beyond sick. It started on 8/28 one after the other with usernames making fun of other users and I couldn't believe it (considering the amount of time he use to get on or local Jets troll for multiple names) but it was disturbing the amount on new names and the stalking he did with those new names. He's lost it badly

yep.  Just hit the ignore button and report to BDC. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - SIMPLY DON'T RESPOND AT ALL TO HIS POSTS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

yep.  Just hit the ignore button and report to BDC. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - SIMPLY DON'T RESPOND AT ALL TO HIS POSTS

Lol, yep I haven't responded since he blew up on me about my feelings towards the offseason FA moves and life's been that much better. Everytime I see even a hint of him I just use the ignore. I just hope I don't run into the same problem as I did way back in the beginning days of BDC forums of filling up an ignore list (oddly enough caused by leon)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Don't ignore.  Don't read.  Just report and move on.  Every time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

bump