OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD

Peyton Manning's shinny 8head usually causes a glare that makes it hard for the DBs to find the football. 

That's a forehead on that guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD

I'm confused, I thought this was our board??? Why would some numbskull come here with this unless he was begging to be humiliated. The rest of you a right, come monday, nowhere to be found!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD : Oh, I'm sorry newb, I thought you knew.  I take over this board for a week or so every year.  Twice a year if you are able to meet up with us in the playoffs.
    Posted by TOGAH-2009[/QUOTE]

I got your newb, I've read your slop just wouldn't bother. You also don't have the intelic to take over ANY board. Your probably banned from from your own!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD : Oh, I'm sorry newb, I thought you knew.  I take over this board for a week or so every year.  Twice a year if you are able to meet up with us in the playoffs.

I'm disappointed Togah.  Your reputation is much worse than the reality.  OK, so you are a stout Colts fan.  You are at least bearable.  Leon however, is nothing but a trash talker.  He cannot put together one intelligent thought, never talks football, tells outrageous lies about him playing DIV I football and having a lucrative job and so on.  If you did read any of Leon's posts you might think twice before you ever say he's a nice guy.  He's nothing but a trash talking peon. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Evil I dont know about that, Leon seems to be pretty consistant with the fact that he is a Jets fan but if you want to keep calling Togah Leon then thats your call. But for as long as I have been on this forum Leon has never hidden who he is, he wants our attention and so thats why he always goes by teh name Leon. And if he was forced to use Togah as a name he would simply say something he thinks is clever and bash the Pats and sign it as Leon so we all knew it was him.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

But Togah was a Giants fan for the entire season a couple of years ago. And then you have the posting times. Wee hours of the morning or before school then a study hall or library around 9:30 am followed by a blast right after school gets out. Not that any of this matters a bug is a bug no matter what species

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD : But Togah was a Giants fan for the entire season a couple of years ago. And then you have the posting times. Wee hours of the morning or before school then a study hall or library around 9:30 am followed by a blast right after school gets out. Not that any of this matters a bug is a bug no matter what species
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

I don't think Togah is Leon, but you have identified a pattern something along the line I was thinking too.  I have noticed that Leon will appear shortly before or after other trolls, usually within 30 minutes of each other.  Are they the same guy or just a group of punk friends having fun on this forum instead of going out chasing girls like most young men.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

[QUOTE]Your right - Im sure polian has NOT already got the ref crew picked, and has not "instructed" them on what to call. Oh, and Im sure the piped in crowd noise CD will be shut off, so the world cant hear the disk skipping again LOL. Now for REALITY, looking at the stats  in todays paper, Colts flagged 4 times for 40 yards, Texans 13 times for 103 yards - who would have guessed????
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

That's it . . . keep ramping it up so we won't be disappointed come Sunday night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD:
    [QUOTE]Maybe it's the refs who threw the game?  Maybe it will be 73 instead of 68 in LUKE.  Maybe there won't be enough towels on the visitor bench? Two things are certain when it comes to whiney Patsy fans. 1) A Pats loss is NEVER do to any fault of their own 2) Somehow there is a MAJOR HIDDEN conspiracy responsible for the loss Please choose your excuse now.  COLTS 34 Patsys 17 Thoughts?

Underdogged must have started under a new name.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

[QUOTE] I'll never understand why opposing fans come on the Patriots site, and talk trash, right before their team is ready to face the Patriots.  But you very seldom hear from them after the Patriots beat their team. [/QUOTE]

You could be right.  It's been so long since we lost to the Pats I would have to go back and check.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

you have won the last five games against the Pats but didnt the Pats win the last 9 games before that? Or was it more? So both teams at one time or another had each others number. The Colts have won the last five but dont start counting your eggs too soon bro cause we could turn it around at anytime and any real fan knows that. But with that said stay safe over there bro.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]you have won the last five games against the Pats but didnt the Pats win the last 9 games before that? Or was it more? So both teams at one time or another had each others number. The Colts have won the last five but dont start counting your eggs too soon bro cause we could turn it around at anytime and any real fan knows that. But with that said stay safe over there bro.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

...we won in 2007 as well during the Colts loudspeaker & 235 yds of Penalties to 30 for them attempt at Indy.  Pats lost just last year without Brady.  They have not won 5 in a row...no way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD : Now Alf - on another thread you said half the team had the flu.  The injury report listed 3 and they were all second stringers.  My research was done.  Your math, on the other hand, is flawed.  BTW in my house, it is shankapotomous.  (with a "p" not an "m").
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Don't bother Dogg to say something back, SKUNCLEALFIE runs and cries and puts you on ignore, he's the biggest puss y on the board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD : You could be right.  It's been so long since we lost to the Pats I would have to go back and check.
    Posted by coltiniraq[/QUOTE]

Can't remember two years ago?

Have you considered rehab?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Polian has ruined football .  DB's have zero chance to compete anymore.  Pats record is good but I am not sold on them yet.  I would like to see them kill those gutless colts.  Maybe Polian will go into shock and die.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

If we lose to the Colts, I'm sure the broadcasters will point out it's because Peyton Manning has the mentality of a linebacker.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

In Response to OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD:
    [QUOTE]Maybe it's the refs who threw the game?  Maybe it will be 73 instead of 68 in LUKE.  Maybe there won't be enough towels on the visitor bench? Two things are certain when it comes to whiney Patsy fans. 1) A Pats loss is NEVER do to any fault of their own 2) Somehow there is a MAJOR HIDDEN conspiracy responsible for the loss Please choose your excuse now.  COLTS 34 Patsys 17 Thoughts?

The funny thing is not only do the Colts think of an excuse after all the times they've lost to the Pats. But the Colts have had actual nfl rule changes added of which have affected the entire league. Don't forget what team was behind getting the 5-yard interference rule pit into play. It was after a whoopin the Pats handed them, and all the Colts WR cried so much about the Pats getting too physical that the NFL literally changed a major rule. Now a WR can't even get touched after 5 yards off the line! No wonder QBs are consistantly setting marks now. Thanks to the Colts tears.
      Anyways, it will feel nice to see the Pats tear up the secondary, and shut down the Colts. 8-1!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Good post Steelcurtain75 and accurate. UD/JBolt and the guy from Miami (who I'm still not helping up off the field) are here win or lose and they don't whine like little girls. They back their teams up with facts and solid opinion that we just happened to be on the other side of. It's too bad more trolls can't be like them and man up instead of starting all kinds of c rap and disappearing. 

UD, this isn't going to be a good Monday morning for you. I hope you rest your fingers because you're going to have a few threads to keep up with.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

I only hope the game is as entertaining as this thread!

Go Colts

Sections
Shortcuts