OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOGAH-2009. Show TOGAH-2009's posts

OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD

Maybe it's the refs who threw the game?  Maybe it will be 73 instead of 68 in LUKE.  Maybe there won't be enough towels on the visitor bench?

Two things are certain when it comes to whiney Patsy fans.

1) A Pats loss is NEVER do to any fault of their own

2) Somehow there is a MAJOR HIDDEN conspiracy responsible for the loss

Please choose your excuse now.  COLTS 34 Patsys 17

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD

Your right - Im sure polian has NOT already got the ref crew picked, and has not "instructed" them on what to call. Oh, and Im sure the piped in crowd noise CD will be shut off, so the world cant hear the disk skipping again LOL. Now for REALITY, looking at the stats  in todays paper, Colts flagged 4 times for 40 yards, Texans 13 times for 103 yards - who would have guessed????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Satan is back......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Wait a second, I am confused.

The title says this is an excuse poll, but the selections read like a laundry list of abuses the Colts have committed in the past. So which is it?

togah, did they let you out a bit early on work release? I thought you weren't "do" to get out until December. I hope this teaches you to leave those poor calves alone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

The Patriots are only going to score 17 points against that sad excuse for a secondary?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD:
    Maybe it's the refs who threw the game?  Maybe it will be 73 instead of 68 in LUKE.  Maybe there won't be enough towels on the visitor bench? Two things are certain when it comes to whiney Patsy fans. 1) A Pats loss is NEVER do to any fault of their own 2) Somehow there is a MAJOR HIDDEN conspiracy responsible for the loss Please choose your excuse now.  COLTS 34 Patsys 17 Thoughts?
    Posted by TOGAH-2009

YOU FORGOT THE COLT FLU.  ACCORDING TO UNCLEALFIE 22.5 OF THE PATS ACTIVE ROSTER HAD IT IN THE AFCCG.  FORGET THAT THE PATS LISTED ONLY 3 - 3 SECOND STRINGERS.  BELICHICK NEVER PROVIDES A COMPLETE OR ACCURATE INJURY REPORT.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I'll never understand why opposing fans come on the Patriots site, and talk trash, right before their team is ready to face the Patriots.  But you very seldom hear from them after the Patriots beat their team. One exception was last week, when a Miami poster came back to congratulate the Patriots on their big win against the Dolphins.
    And Leon, where have you been since the Jets went on a losing streak? Were you 'grounded'? I'm sure Underdog will add his take of the Colts-Patriots match-up, after it's over, win or lose! And if the Colts lose, he won't be afraid to point out why they lost. But he seems to understand football alot more than most of the non-patriot fans on this site. Jbolt is the same way. He show's up, even after the Charger's lose!
    He doesn't give up on his team, even when they've lost some big games. I think they both understand that The Colts & The Chargers will be there when the playoffs began.  But most of the others come on here with alot of Bravado, but they quickly disapear once their team loses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD:
     I'll never understand why opposing fans come on the Patriots site, and talk trash, right before their team is ready to face the Patriots.  But you very seldom hear from them after the Patriots beat their team. One exception was last week, when a Miami poster came back to congratulate the Patriots on their big win against the Dolphins. And Leon, where have you been since the Jets went on a losing streak? Were you 'grounded'? I'm sure Underdog will add his take of the Colts-Patriots match-up, after it's over, win or lose! And if the Colts lose, he won't be afraid to point out why they lost. But he seems to understand football alot more than most of the non-patriot fans on this site. Jbolt is the same way. He show's up, even after the Charger's lose! He doesn't give up on his team, even when they've lost some big games. I think they both understand that The Colts & The Chargers will be there when the playoffs began.  But most of the others come on here with alot of Bravado, but they quickly disapear once their team loses.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75

Your defense is pretty tough there Curtains. Even the DBs. Thanks

Chargers were 3 1/2 games back on OCT 24th, on NOV 9th they are 1 game back.
    17 days picking up 2 1/2 games, not bad. And I thank you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD:
    Maybe it's the refs who threw the game?  Maybe it will be 73 instead of 68 in LUKE.  Maybe there won't be enough towels on the visitor bench? Two things are certain when it comes to whiney Patsy fans. 1) A Pats loss is NEVER do to any fault of their own 2) Somehow there is a MAJOR HIDDEN conspiracy responsible for the loss Please choose your excuse now.  COLTS 34 Patsys 17 Thoughts?
    Posted by TOGAH-2009

Thoughts?..Whining?...

I give the Colts credit for being able to work the Refs. That's not a talent you're born with, it takes time and money to build a network like that.

The Colts are actually very smart. Who else would have ever thought about piping in crowd noise over the P.A. system because their fans aren't loud enough to distract a QB.
    The only one I hear whining is you and of course underdogg. We respect the Colts for being able to take advantage of every opportunity they can. You did forget to mention spygate though. That is your duty as a Colts fan and also how our DB's are always grabbing and holding.Smart move making that an issue when we were beating you.... Speaking of whiners.Bill Polian, ( A whining G.M. ) would be proud. See you after the game..If you win. If you lose we'll never hear from you again.If you're actually even a Colts fan. I've noticed that every week some new fraud shows up with the same lines and claims to be a fan of whoever we're playing that week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Hey man, if the Colts are the better team on Sunday, so be it.  No excuses here.  I personally think the Colts record is bloated and that they probably should have lost a few games and that they're due for a loss.  But I can say that about any team I guess. 

Unlike Indianapolis, there are actually other things around here to occupy our time.  I guess you need to come here to fill yours? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Two threads under two of your obvious names Leon? I see you've gotten over the reality of the Jets sucking and gone back to your psychotic attempts at trying to act tough on the web. Is it time yet for one of your comic stories about your stellar Div 1 career?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

How about snipers?

Have we heard that one yet?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I'll never understand why opposing fans come on the Patriots site, and talk trash, right before their team is ready to face the Patriots.  But you very seldom hear from them after the Patriots beat their team. One exception was last week, when a Miami poster came back to congratulate the Patriots on their big win against the Dolphins. And Leon, where have you been since the Jets went on a losing streak? Were you 'grounded'? I'm sure Underdog will add his take of the Colts-Patriots match-up, after it's over, win or lose! And if the Colts lose, he won't be afraid to point out why they lost. But he seems to understand football alot more than most of the non-patriot fans on this site. Jbolt is the same way. He show's up, even after the Charger's lose! He doesn't give up on his team, even when they've lost some big games. I think they both understand that The Colts & The Chargers will be there when the playoffs began.  But most of the others come on here with alot of Bravado, but they quickly disapear once their team loses.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75

nice accurate post.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It seems Leon's fake Colts fan thread has suddenly disappeared. How soon until this one follows. They seem to be disappearing as quick as the Jets' playoff hopes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

No excuse for wins or losses.

I hate it when I heer whining and I never listen to the charges of running up the score. I rag on the Colts because they are the Colts. We plan to go into their house and EARN a win. It is up to them to take the win away from us and if they do, then they EARNED it, no excuses.

Having Colts knucklehead come here and add silly polls is just like the local Indy on line poll asking who is better, Brady or Manning. Now every one on New England knows the answer to that.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

No excuse for wins or losses. I hate it when I heer whining and I never listen to the charges of running up the score. I rag on the Colts because they are the Colts. We plan to go into their house and EARN a win. It is up to them to take the win away from us and if they do, then they EARNED it, no excuses. Having Colts knucklehead come here and add silly polls is just like the local Indy on line poll asking who is better, Brady or Manning. Now every one on New England knows the answer to that.  
    Posted by gmbill

It's not a Colts fan it's bugboy Leon our favorite Jets fan. Posing as fans of our rivals is a years old habit of his. Besides it's not like he can brag about the 3 NY teams anymore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

" I'll never understand why opposing fans come on the Patriots site, and talk trash, right before their team is ready to face the Patriots."

For the same reason bullies beat up kids who do their homework.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from djkg. Show djkg's posts

Oh sweet I love these threads. The OP always looks like a complete idiot when their team does not win.

Should be a great game!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

They seem to be disappearing as quick as the Jets' playoff hopes.

I don't think even Houdini could have disappeared that quickly!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Evil Togah is not now nor has he ever been Leon. Leon cant help but let himself be known he does not hide. His name is always Leon or something of the sort and he likes it that way cause he wants you to know who he is. Togah is a different troll all by himself. And he is a Colts fans not a Jets fan so thats another big signthat they are not the same person.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD : YOU FORGOT THE COLT FLU.  ACCORDING TO UNCLEALFIE 22.5 OF THE PATS ACTIVE ROSTER HAD IT IN THE AFCCG.  FORGET THAT THE PATS LISTED ONLY 3 - 3 SECOND STRINGERS.  BELICHICK NEVER PROVIDES A COMPLETE OR ACCURATE INJURY REPORT.
    Posted by underdogg

try doing some some research for a change, shankamotomus.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Evil Togah is not now nor has he ever been Leon. Leon cant help but let himself be known he does not hide. His name is always Leon or something of the sort and he likes it that way cause he wants you to know who he is. Togah is a different troll all by himself. And he is a Colts fans not a Jets fan so thats another big signthat they are not the same person.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

3 or 4 years ago he used to use both of them. The Togah name has been absent for a few years and only returned when the Leon name started getting deleted by the mods just as the Leon name started after Togah was deleted. As for who's he's a fan of...he's been one of every team every Boston team ever played.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Hey man, if the Colts are the better team on Sunday, so be it.  No excuses here.  I personally think the Colts record is bloated and that they probably should have lost a few games and that they're due for a loss.  But I can say that about any team I guess.  Unlike Indianapolis, there are actually other things around here to occupy our time.  I guess you need to come here to fill yours? 
    Posted by BrooklineRob

Rob,

Due for a loss...I'll give you that.  Odds, Conventional Wisdom, whatever your flavor says that teams do not go undefeated during the regular season.  Its happened twice since 1973 (congrats pats).  At 8-0 the odds start to work against a team regardless of the competition they play. 

As for the comment that the colts record is bloated and they should have lost a couple of games, however, I don't understand the basis for your comment.  Please elaborate.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: OFFICIAL PATS EXCUSE FOR LOSING TO COLTS THREAD : try doing some some research for a change, shankamotomus.
    Posted by unclealfie

Now Alf - on another thread you said half the team had the flu.  The injury report listed 3 and they were all second stringers.  My research was done.  Your math, on the other hand, is flawed. 

BTW in my house, it is shankapotomous.  (with a "p" not an "m").

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Evil I dont know about that, Leon seems to be pretty consistant with the fact that he is a Jets fan but if you want to keep calling Togah Leon then thats your call. But for as long as I have been on this forum Leon has never hidden who he is, he wants our attention and so thats why he always goes by teh name Leon. And if he was forced to use Togah as a name he would simply say something he thinks is clever and bash the Pats and sign it as Leon so we all knew it was him.

Sections
Shortcuts